Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Voltaire Collective - Message dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: aRfYj57.jpg?1]
Collective Internal Communications

Submit your reports and messages below.

COMM ID: Maria Lacroix
TARGET ID: Collective Message Dump
SUBJECT: A weird encounter in Tau-29
ENCRYPTION: Medium

I'd like to share a rather interesting conversation I had with an Outcast, IRMM~"Blackfox" near Freeport 6, when I decided to check what the Freeport had to offer in terms of equipment.

It seems we might have a common enemy, Enclave and Confederate forces alike have conducted hostilities towards the Maltese, according to the Outcast I had spoken with, anyway. The idea came up of using cardamine as a...biological weapon against key targets, the idea is really unorthodox, but I believe it is worth taking into consideration at least, I believe, in very specific circumstances, we could make use of such weapons.
I included the whole recording of the conversation for reference.

However I'd like to ask if the Collective as a whole agrees, I'd like to search for possible organizations we could trade with, perhaps we could obtain some interesting pieces of equipment from groups that share our views.

SUBJECT: N/A

I believe the Collective might find this report interesting, let me explain.

I was flying to the Lorraine Jump Hole in Burgundy when I saw a Confederate vessel from afar, EOS|-CLN-Democratie, I ignored it, decided to check around Lorraine.
After I arrived at the Burgundy Jump Gate, I spotted a Maltese warship, L\-MNS-Saint.Blaise, the vessel's CO decided to be just rude, and blocked access to the gate in general, thus I had to head back to the Jump Hole to return to Burgundy.

However, while you may condemn me for this, I decided to contact the Confederate vessel I saw, to inform the CO of it, that there is a Maltese warship in Gallic space.
Well, it turned out to be actually interesting, both in terms of communication, and in terms of fireworks when the Confederate response force actually decided to check out the Maltese warship.

While the Confederate response force lost their bomber, a cruiser reinforcement allowed them to finish off the Maltese, after that we parted ways, I recommend you check the Blackbox log, that'll explain everything in detail, I'll also include guncam footage.

Note: I saw a Kusarian transport, bearing Kempeitai transponder signal during this whole thing, Aohige, I recommend we watch out for the Kusarians.

Guncam footage: [-x-]

COMM ID: Juliet Crux
SUBJECT: Kempeitai

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please.

Yesterday, Lacroix and I encountered with a Kusarian transport carrying artifacts to Orleanais, by his own accord, which is fine.
Flying under Kempeitai IFF is not. If you encounter any foreign intelligence agencies, be sure to give them a plasma hot welcome, unless ordered otherwise.

Evidence and destruction destruction

This was a rather eventful day for the Collective, we managed to obtain 1000 units of Uncut Diamonds, found a Libertorian in Gallia, and also a Crayter Republic Liner.
I'll provide the Blackbox Logs only for the encounter with the Crayterian, the rest will be proved by the guncam footage.

I spotted a Rheinland vessel, Jonas.Kaufmann, at Planet Orleans, and since the pilot of the vessel was smart enough, he followed me until the local law enforcement weren't bothering us anymore, and waited until [VC]Van.Du.Maquis, and [VC]Juliet.Crux arrived on the scene, the pilot was smart enough to also "donate" 1000 units of said Diamonds, so this encounter didn't result in any unnecessary bloodshed.

Later on we found what appeared to be a Universal Shipping Inc. vessel, [FP12]-Dan.Trenton, first spotted in Lorraine, then we followed it as far as the Tau-53 system. It came up with the excuse of being lost, quite frankly none of us believed it, but the vessel was empty, so in the end we let it move on.

Later, me and Juliet spotted a Crayterian vessel, =CR=ILL-Aquaria, after some word exchanges, Juliet presented an offer to the Crayterian, and we all moved on, I'll provide the Blackbox Logs however.

I know my presence has been rather...lacking, however I am still with the Collective, I'm afraid these are daring times, and the Confederacy is still at large to wipe us out, so sometimes it's better to draw away the attention from us.

Now onto the matter at hand then.
During a raid to the heart of Gallia, we managed to draw the attention of a Confederate battlecruiser, GDFS-A.Vio
I was onboard the Obsidian Sonnet, Juliet being on the La Levrette, and finally Neo Bechard joined us as well in action.
Together we managed to take care of that battlecruiser, and we didn't encounter any further issues later on.