Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: OSC || From: GRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - : Incoming Transmission : - - -
- - - -: ID: Rick Mortar : - - - -

- - - - : Secure Channel Open/Close : - - - -
- - - - : Encryption Level 5 : - - - -
- - - - : Initializing... : - - - -
- - - - : To: OSC Representative : - - - -
- - - - : Location: Freeport 5 : - - - -
- - - - : Subject: Ship Request : - - - -
[Image: c4ds5dg.png]
- - - - : Beginning Message : - - - -

To whom it may concern,
My name is Rick Mortar - and you've presumably never heard of me, that is fine. I'm currently tasked aboard Freeport 5 and have been requested to contact you on behalf of GRG. For why me? who truly knows except my command.

Onto the subject of matter. GRG is interested in owning and operating the ship known as the "Democritus". We may want more than one, depending on the price. Our intended use is as the name Yacht implies, for our personnel to have a "step away" from work, allowing them to rest.

If there's any questions, please direct them to me and I will try to answer them. Along with anything else. Thank you for your time.
Supervisor,
Rick Mortar

[Image: YI6YC0p.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Supervisor Rick Mortar, GRG

Subject: Re: Ship Request

Greetings friend,

My name is Jonathan Seabourne, captain of the Breezewood and director of OS&C's White Spa Lines division. I'm happy to help facilitate the proliferation of luxury craft throughout Sirius, though I am a bit perplexed as to how exactly we can be of service. The Democritus, while a fine vessel, is not an OSC reserved model like our flagship Enterprises or even the Dorado and the Taurus. A civilian model licensed for personal use can be procured from Curacao or Baden Baden for a modest fee directly, though admittedly staffing and supplying such a vessel to meet the needs of important passengers is often a hassle for many factions. Were you intending a one-off excursion, I would recommend contracting an OS&C vessel for your needs, but you seem to have a long term arrangement in mind in which case I am sure you will be able to make your future Democritus into a suitable home away from home.

There is nothing to stop one of your representatives from visiting Curacao and flying away in the ship of your dreams so long as you have the credits (and, of course, use the craft for personal rather than commercial excursions). What else do you require of the luxury fleet? If you require procurement and delivery, we can certainly arrange that service for a suitable fee. Otherwise, I am at a loss for what else I could do to facilitate your experience with us.

Let me know what else I can do for you, otherwise I wish you joy with your vessel and safe skies to your organization.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Spa Lines Division

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread

Jonathan Seabourne,
Thank you for your quick response. Let me clarify, GRG is intending to use this vessel as a ferry - purely to transport crew and teams between our own bases while letting them have a moment to relax. Initially I was lacking in some important details but I have a better understanding of what is wanted now.

We aren't looking for any additional modifications however, depending on the price of the ship - we would be interested in more than just one. It was also only appropriate to ask to purchase the vessel directly, as our intent is to use it within our organization. Additionally, what would the cost to have this (or more) transported to Ames Research Station, in Kepler
Supervisor,
Rick Mortar

Greetings friend,

What you ask of OS&C is entirely doable. We can decommission and refit a Democritus on Curacao with bare essentials for about $72 million. We can deliver the vessel to Ames for an additional 10% plus expenses, call it an even $80 million. If there are any particular designations or IDs you wish to register to the vessel, we can accommodate them. Otherwise, we will turn the vessel over with Freelancer tags and a generic name for you to do with as you please, so long as it's not competing with OS&C routes of course.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

Jonathan Seabourne,
It has been discussed and with the price tag of $80 million, Our organization would like to purchase 3 of these vessels. We would require them to have Zoner tags and as for the names please use the following tags: Evadne-1; Eos-1; Erebus-1.

What we need now is your account information to direct payment and the estimated time of arrival. Thank you.

Supervisor,
Rick Mortar

Greetings friend,

I am glad that Orbital Spa and Cruise can be of service. The yachts Evadne-1, Eos-1, and Erebus-1 have been fitted out to your specifications and delivered to Ames. Upon receipt of $240 million, I will transmit their unlock codes on a more secure channel. Payment can be directed to OS&C|Breezewood since it was White Spa Lines that took point on this particular endeavor. It is always a pleasure to make new and interesting friends, and I hope you enjoy the wine along with the meat and cheese basket that has been left in the pantry and fridge on the ships' bridges. May they be the refreshments for the first of many celebrations on your new vessels!

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

Greetings friend,

Payment has been received in full. The unlock codes will be transmitted via a more secure channel. Enjoy your vessels!

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood

OS&C|Breezewood

Jonathan Seabourne,
A pleasure doing business with you, and my regrets for the late response.
Receipt

Supervisor,
Rick Mortar

To: Rick Mortar, GRG Open Broadcast

Subject: Your Shuttles Await

Greetings friends,

We show all payments as processed fully, but the three shuttles still have not been claimed. If you need me to rebroadcast the codes to claim them, I am happy to do so. Otherwise, they are cluttering up our ship manifests until they can be formally turned over. You've paid for them in a timely manner, I want to ensure you get to enjoy your ships as well!

If I don't hear from GRG in a week, I'll go ahead and reallocate those ships to other OS&C duties. If you want to claim the property you've already paid for, you can follow up and let me know.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

OS&C|Breezewood