Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PR Team Document
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it doesn't get forgotten, here's the thing I tried to push in, back when I was part of the staff.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18q8i...sp=sharing

I'm not sure if I went in the right or wrong direction, because this really didn't go through back in the day...And seeing it still isn't a thing. Maybe due to the tensions that were up (Aland and Bret dramas and general state of community) , or maybe it's just a bad idea altogether. Discuss.

Feel free to improve on the project if you feel like Discovery needs something like this, or feel free to criticize, I'm just resurrecting it from oblivion, so for transparency sake, this should be discussed with community as well imo, or thumbed down, idk, you choose!

Credit:
Grumblesaur (Header)
Unseelie (Grammar and some rewording)
Vexykin (Everything else)
+Some feedback from Department Heads to improve on the project.
Also want Sector DM's.
You should probably state what the exact goal of the document is as the first sentence. I'm having trouble understanding what it seeks to accomplish, and who the target audience is. Kinda ironic given the title Tongue
Well it was a project that was left unattended.
So the initial idea about it, was to create a team for Public Relations in order to increase transparency within community and lessen the communication barrier and secrecy with staff.

It's still unfinished, but as it came up on Discord I randomly decided to share it with the community as well, feel free to improve on it or post your own thoughts about it.
Reminds me of the Staff Code of Conduct I wrote because Durandal asked for help on it, and after not contributing anything substantial for 5 months he buried it giving a vague reason like "I feel this is too emotionally laden but I have no concrete suggestions on how to improve it".

Anyway... might as well do the same for those who are interested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/176MX...kWt3dyb3bs