Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buff SNAC scaling damage??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, it is time for a thread that might and should work.

I have already stated that SNAC shouldnt be instakill, and it shouldnt, just my 3.5 cents. What shuld happen is a buff to its current damage vs VHF's, HF's and LF's although the latter isnt important.

So instead of the current 18000 hull and 9000 shield, who would like to see:

Hull damage: 23000
Shield damage: 11500

Now we have a more dangerous weapon and VHF's wont be so sure that they dont even bother to evade it properly. We have an insta HF weapon and only VHF class remains uninstabble. But with proper sacrificing EMP for Energy cannons and some Screamers, you have a bomber that will eventually " insta " a VHF at a certain point of a hard fight.

Or please write some other SNAC buff change that isnt instakill.

Lets do something about the SNAC, because it lives forever!!!
(01-16-2020, 12:12 PM)Baphomet Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it is time for a thread that might and should work.

I have already stated that SNAC shouldnt be instakill, and it shouldnt, just my 3.5 cents. What shuld happen is a buff to its current damage vs VHF's, HF's and LF's although the latter isnt important.

So instead of the current 18000 hull and 9000 shield, who would like to see:

Hull damage: 23000
Shield damage: 11500

Now we have a more dangerous weapon and VHF's wont be so sure that they dont even bother to evade it properly. We have an insta HF weapon and only VHF class remains uninstabble. But with proper sacrificing EMP for Energy cannons and some Screamers, you have a bomber that will eventually " insta " a VHF at a certain point of a hard fight.

Or please write some other SNAC buff change that isnt instakill.

Lets do something about the SNAC, because it lives forever!!!

[Image: miNZtLw.png?1]
*Reads the original post and it is mind blown of what the player is presenting. Felsvar then notices that the toughest VHF has 15,200 base hull and with its armor (2.5x which is 50% more armor) gives the VHF 15,200 x 0.5 = 22,800...*

You are just still requesting the SNAC to be buffed just enough to insta-kill. It will not fly! Why even bother...

Stop creating these annoying threads about the SNAC.
*walks away from thread*
(01-16-2020, 01:35 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]*Reads the original post and it is mind blown of what the player is presenting. Felsvar then notices that the toughest VHF has 15,200 base hull and with its armor (2.5x which is 50% more armor) gives the VHF 15,200 x 0.5 = 22,800...*

[Image: 133SGq9.gif]
(01-16-2020, 01:43 PM)TheSauron Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 01:35 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]*Reads the original post and it is mind blown of what the player is presenting. Felsvar then notices that the toughest VHF has 15,200 base hull and with its armor (2.5x which is 50% more armor) gives the VHF 15,200 x 0.5 = 22,800...*

[Image: 133SGq9.gif]

Pretty much my reaction

*moon walks away from thread... again*
[Image: 1SEchmY.jpg]
Your calculation is wrong. But mine is wrong aswell. 2.5 multiplier is 60% of damage reduction. So add that to 15,200 = 24,320

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...r+upgrades
this thread is gold
this thread sure has given us a glimpse into the very apex of human intelligence. I am awe-struck
(01-16-2020, 02:20 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]Your calculation is wrong. But mine is wrong aswell. 2.5 multiplier is 60% of damage reduction. So add that to 15,200 = 24,320

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...r+upgrades

They actually increase the hull not reduce damage, antonio's thesis was wrong
Pages: 1 2 3