Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gold Ore issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out in my Dusty Hegemon, to do some mining. First time in many months. Cannot see very many Gold Ore at all... few and far between. Either in cockpit view or turret view. Yet I see more in my 5000 k transport ship.

Has this been dialed back? Also have they removed the "gas discharge" visual that made it easier to see?

Blindly yours,

UPDATE: I tried a different computer/monitor and things were normal. It is a much older PC rather than the newer Laptop. Do I need to turn something on?

Paddy (Miss)
Everything seems to be shiny on my clydesdale. The Hegemon's mining perspective has always been $***ty.
Right. Checked out my Hege on both computers. As soon as I turned up the Effect details full up, they appeared. Or rather the dust coming off the gold ore rocks did. So, all good... even on my Hegemon. Smile
I actually find it easier mining gold with the effects turned down, and mining in clouds is easier with it down too
(01-17-2020, 09:35 AM)Smokey. Wrote: [ -> ]I actually find it easier mining gold with the effects turned down, and mining in clouds is easier with it down too

o.0 Might try that!

TY,

Tried it and it has a lot of value!
It sounds like you don't mine in cockpit view. You know that using cockpit view, strafing, and doing reverse thrust will let you see and shoot the ore much faster right?