Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Event completed] - "Troubled times"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The following changes in the event:
  1. \*/~Somme.1-7 transfered to reserve.
  2. EOS|-Rasoir deleted from event memberlist.
  3. and added on Enclave side.

At the moment, we need another fighter on the OCI side. If there is no such thing, one of the Enclave fighters will have to remain in reserve at the time of the event.

-
Seviss, fighter, OCI.
The following changes in the event:
  1. added to event.

Since both sides are full - everyone who also wants to participate in the event, but has not yet signed up, will be determined in reserve.

-
B}-Guillotine bomber on 'clave side, merci.
Dear participants of the event!

The EOS expresses their gratitude to all those who were on the side of the Enclave and the OCI during this event. Both sides proved themselves worthy, while I personally believe that the EOS did not shame the reputation of its faction and were able to take a few people before death. Nevertheless, we are pleased that the Enclave has advanced experienced players against us - we have someone to look up to.

We admit our mistakes and understand that we have something to learn. And with these words, I am sure that in the next event we will prove ourselves much better. At the same time, the side of the Enclave and the OCI have the full right to the RP related to this event. Specifically, the EOS is already compiling a report for "S.E.I.N." network.

As many already know (who participated in the event), the Enclave side won. This will be taken into account when creating the next event, the creation date of which is uncertain. But you can be sure that we will notify both parties of the upcoming event.

If the moderators of the forum are not against, then we would like this topic to be closed from comments.

-
thanks to organizers. good event.
Kudos EOS

Blop
Video unavailable
(01-27-2020, 08:56 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Video unavailable

problem solved it seems to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4