Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Syndicate Leagues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bar2.png]

[Image: Avatar-2.png]
Message type: Audio
Signal Loss: Low
Encryption Type: Symmetric Key
Sender ID: The.Namazu
Recipient ID: Die_Arbeitsgesellschaft_der_Alster

Subject: Purchace

*Judging by the low quality of the transmission, the message was probably sent using hand-held terminal. Commotion heard in the background suggests that the speaker is probably enjoying himself in a bar.*

Well hello there!

I'll keep it brief, as I believe you guys have your hands full. I'm looking to have two ships assembled into an airworthy state. Don't worry, not as a gesture of friendship, cultural exchange of any of that crap. I want them for myself. Also, I'm paying with credits, not good boy points. I'm asking you because you guys have a quite reputation as shipbulders on that side of Sirius.

I need something sturdy and maintainable. Nothing fancy. I'm talking about this beauty...

... and that beauty, in a long-hauler configuration.

Now that ... things ... have calmed down, you think you can find some time for that? Also, what are the crew requirements for both of them? What would the price be? If you feel the need to contact me in this matter, well... you know who I am. You know where to find me.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: KlgtTC5.jpg?1]
To: The.Namazu

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]

Namazu... Na-ma-zu... Sounds kusarian. It's not like I do really care about global politics and where from our potential customers come, I have enough problems, believe me.

The problem is not in your origin. The problem is simple as everything should be - I don't know you and you don't know me. Forgive my cautiousness, but in new world there is simply no other way around. We are known as professional shipbuilders, that is true, and you are not the first one, who comes and asks us to build something, but at the end they did nothing, but turned their guns against our people. Some wounds leave scars, I bet you understand.

Though I guess, that if you know this frequency, you might already work with us. The only one question is with whom? Gunda, this asskicking damned wretch? Or old man Frei himself? Though, even if you did, they both don't know what it takes to do actual work and deal with the numbers. I will work with you and I'm not a piece of cake.

To keep you interested I will tell you that we can do it and the price is going to be 200 millions for both ships.

Though now we should become friends. My callsign is Vertrauen, I'm special agent of GEIST. I'm not a big figure in the Union's politics, but I surely have some power. I act like some kind of fuse, called to prevent any harm to the Union. And now...

Who are you?

And I don't need Liberty Navy dossier. Just a bit more information about who you are and what are you doing out there. Tell me and I will personally authorize and overseer building of your ships.

Let's be friends?

Yours
"Vertrauen"
GEIST
Transmission Ended

Recipient ID: "Vertrauen" of GEIST

Ah, a notification! How nice. Hello there.

A background check? Damn, I thought rumors spread a little bit faster in that corner of Sirius... Anyway, don't worry, I'll play ball.

Call me Namazu.... fiend. I'm just a guy doing what has to be done to make a living... Just to clarify, no I'm no slaver and I don't deal with slavers.

You won't like what I'm going to say here, but yeah, the "wench" is the one I was kinda working with. Hell, she might even vouch for me when the stars align, but I won't risk that statement. I'm sure you can understand. We shared frequencies and encryption codes a few weeks ago, back then when I was still eager to throw pearls before the swine as de facto leader of the F.A.

I'm here because you asked me to come. Remember that little distress message the Leagues sent? The one concerning a peculiar station in Munich? Yeah... I did my part for the community.

Concerning the backstabbing part *The speaker laughs* Believe it or not, that's not what I intent. To be fair, I would be more interested in taking that friendship you talk about to the next level. Those ship have a decent bay, and I believe you need some stuff delivered. Makes sense, right?

So ... yeah! I believe that got some questions answered. Now better?

Incoming Transmission

[Image: KlgtTC5.jpg?1]
To: The.Namazu

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]

The Union consists of many parts, my friend. I'm mostly operating in Bering and I couldn't know what is going on in Munich in details. Ja, I know about Stirya, but not about the people who helped us. Though, I guess, that I've already started with a wrong foot, so I won't make situation worse by trying to find something to prove your words. I will just take your word on this.

As I've said, we will begin construction the vessels tomorrow. Also don't worry about money as for now, we will decide on it upon the end of the project.

Last question. We are not Hackers, but we surely know how to mess with identification and recognition systems. What flags do you need on these ships?

Yours
"Vertrauen"
GEIST
Transmission Ended

Recipient ID: "Vertrauen" of GEIST

Wooho, good news!

Right. The flags. Just use the transponder code from my two other ships. Give me a second, I'll send them to you.

*Silence ensued, and audible tapping can be heard in the background*

Aaaand ... here you go.

Yes, I know these codes are flagged in all houses. Just ignore that. Also, I want them registered as:

NAM-Magnificent.Bastard - for the quote-end-quote liner.
NAM-Bucktruck - for the brick.

By the way, how long will the assembly take? I'm not hurrying you up or anything, just wondering weather I should haul my ass to Bering right now or get cozy.