Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is Corin Frei controlling the Liberty Rogues? (open for replies)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: f0mzZa1.png?1]
[click to read more]
"Hi there, Heath Jordanson, freelance journalist. I've just recently come from Shikoku where I met Lord Moka. He seems to dispute some of the things you have said,

I just recently interviewed him and it appears he doesn't agree so some of your statements."

Heath plays back the interview for the Hackers only to hear.

"My first question for you is this; where too from here?"
[Image: tjn2pxJ.jpg]
Username:
Name: Theodr Lukjen
Shares: 99

I called it a year ago when Corin Frei defeated the Battlegroup Auxesia. He pretends to be weak while he is far more powerful and cunning!

Here is another call I am going to make: Corin Frei has people inside the government of Rheinland.
Username: #deadmoney713
Name: Johnny "Pistolet" Credits
Shares: 513

Frei, controlling Rogues? Are you thinkin' I'm buyin' this *****? Have you seen this man? He is literally a walking corpse, I ain't even sure he can control his piss stream. Some of us, rogues, don't like when Unioners go in our turf, but personally for me they were the best to tag along and compete in drinking contests.

Darn, I do remember when Radio Free Liberty was the only one true source for information in Republic and now you are tryin' to tell me this crap? Whoever is in charge now, he can go and smash his head against the wall, till he is buckin' dead.

#NotMyRadio #StopTellingLies #ReturnOldRedactor

[Image: Backaler-Web.jpg]
Username:
Name: Matthew Olson
Shares: 4300

Ha! I knew it! Frei seems to be an old, tired man when instead he's far more powerful and connected than we would imagine! And to further add, the Rogues were seen by yours truly while dealing with said Unioners, likely in Corin Frei's stead!

Wouldn't be a surprise if he has men inside the Rheinland government as well. Maybe he's got people and connection even on other governing bodies...