Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm curious.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was about to vote the 2nd one, but I don't think I hit myself with fwd nuke since I use them with shields up hello
Edit the poll or put another stage in it, like, I can make them work normally, except when I face wesker or ocrasi )
As someone who rarely dabbles in PvP, I had honestly never even heard of "Forward Nuking" until relatively recently, last time I really dedicated any time to getting good at PvP was a few years back just before I took my "Mental Health Break" from Disco. Since then really never bothered to try to get back into the saddle, everything seems so much more complicated then it used to be.
(01-21-2020, 02:07 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]So how does one forward nuke?

CD+Nuke at the same time just before you cross path with the other player.

You gotta do it extremely close, and not all ships can do it reliably, only physically smaller models are good at it.
If you cd and nuke at the same time your cd will discharge directly forward.
I basically play gunso in every fight cause as soon as I press e I just explode. Big Grin
I have nothing to say in this thread, but I knew you aces would miss me.
*smoke signals*

haug

back in our days we used vertical nuking to deal with our enemies, much better than this fake "forward" nuke myth.

come to the training grounds to learn our secret

*smoke signals disappear*
I am bad at PvP in all ways, shapes, and forms, and I have no hope of ever getting better.

What even is a forward nuke, other than a nuke that goes forward?
I used to be able to minetrap and SNAC without any issues

Then I got banned and stopped PVPing for 6 years

yeah
(01-22-2020, 03:21 PM)Charo Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be able to minetrap and SNAC without any issues

Then I got banned and stopped PVPing for 6 years

yeah

I fail to understand how you get banned for mine trapping and using a snac. You got banned because?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5