Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day all. I am a Freelancer Veteran, I use to play Discovery about 9 years ago and downloaded FL and FLD the other day. I miss this old game and wish to get back into it again. Love to meet everyone and see how the war is going haha. Fresh start
Wellcome back, btw wars are finished
(01-21-2020, 10:10 AM)Lambda 4 Wrote: [ -> ]Wellcome back, btw wars are finished

Who won the war?
Already underway to get a better transport ship. Is teleporting OOD or do people still use it?
The Rheinland-Liberty war ended with a draw, though Rheinland came out more damaged.

The Kusari-Bretonia war ended in 818 AS when Gallia came in and kicked Kusari in the teeth. Then Gallia invaded Bretonia, they reached all the way to New London, but Liberty came to Bretonia's help and they defeated Gallia together in the Battle of New London. The Royalists in Gallia surrendered to the Council after this. A small part of King Charles' original armada is refusing to lay down their arms and they are continuing the struggle in Edinburgh (now called Aquitaine), Orkney (Brittany) and Roussillon.

The Kusari-Rheinland war, which broke out a bit more than a year ago, I think, ended with a draw and a peace settlement, where Rheinland and Kusari divided the contested Sigma-21 equally. Rheinland was winning, but then they started having internal upheaval (as Rheinland tends to), so they had to end the war.
Welcome or and Welcome back
Welcome back. What do you mean with teleportation?
(01-21-2020, 02:23 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. What do you mean with teleportation?

thanks it is good to be back playing again.
I had a transport ship that I used for teleporting, making my routes more $$$$$ in greatly reduced time.
(01-21-2020, 01:59 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]The Rheinland-Liberty war ended with a draw, though Rheinland came out more damaged.

The Kusari-Bretonia war ended in 818 AS when Gallia came in and kicked Kusari in the teeth. Then Gallia invaded Bretonia, they reached all the way to New London, but Liberty came to Bretonia's help and they defeated Gallia together in the Battle of New London. The Royalists in Gallia surrendered to the Council after this. A small part of King Charles' original armada is refusing to lay down their arms and they are continuing the struggle in Edinburgh (now called Aquitaine), Orkney (Brittany) and Roussillon.

The Kusari-Rheinland war, which broke out a bit more than a year ago, I think, ended with a draw and a peace settlement, where Rheinland and Kusari divided the contested Sigma-21 equally. Rheinland was winning, but then they started having internal upheaval (as Rheinland tends to), so they had to end the war.

Wow so much has happened. I didn't take part in the war as me and a couple others were busy building our own base in the middle of now mans land haha.

Are the factions at peace or is there talk of another outburst? might not want to mention that here xD
Welcome back

Have fun
All the 5 major Houses are at peace now, but they have wars with minor factions. For example, the main source of PvP for Bretonia are its wars with the Coalition and the Enclave (remains of the Gallic armada). For Rheinland those are Hessians and the GMG, for Gallia Outcasts. For Liberty I don't know. Kusari should be at war with the GMG and the Crayter Republic (previously known as the Colonials), but no one plays in Kusari these days. The Corsairs could give trouble to Bretonia and Rheinland, but I rarely see a Corsair these days.
Pages: 1 2