Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lich Edge World Fighters & Freelancers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this supposed to have a 75% Energy core nerf? I replaced my Scimitar with this Lich, and it's EXACTLY the same in stats, but now I have a 75% power core issue? I understand this was a reskinned version for a dead faction, so why the power core nerf? Who can even use this without a nerf? And if it's not available for Freelancers to use, why is it labelled as an "Edge World Fighter" as opposed to like "Black Market Pirate Fighter" or something like that?
Yeah, I see that now. Just not quite getting WHY it's not treated like it's a Scimitar. Some sort of "Zoner" tag in the name would be nice.
It makes absolutely no sense why generic IDs have 75% on this.
(01-26-2020, 01:21 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It makes absolutely no sense why generic IDs have 75% on this.

just another way to strip player choice away from their dirty little player hands
(01-26-2020, 06:42 AM)Pillow Wrote: [ -> ]just another way to strip player choice away from their dirty little player hands

Thats gonna be a solid kek from me, dawg.
Tbh it makes no sense to me either, it is not like they are a house faction ship so I don't see why not have 90% or even 100% on these ships. Under a Freelancer ID.

Edited
It is left over mentality from several years ago when the player base was large enough that playing a Freelancer needed "balance" in relation to factional play.

As with many things in the game, once it is in place, it stays, not from any purpose, but from lack of review.

The dev team has "more important things to do", like me-lancing entire star systems.