Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 3 things that piXX you off that happen when you are playing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings

Real life come always first, i said it many times and i will continue to say it, For me to be here ... for example 1 hour it is because i have about 2 hours of free time but ... sometimes real life comes when you least expect, and forces you to stop playing or you lose focus! So my question for you guys is ... what are the top 3 things that might happen, real life stuff, when you are playing that makes you say " FXXX! Not know!" I know maybe lost conection or power down or pc crash are on the top of an player choices, but exclude those, just real life stuff.

I'm gonna give my example, and i remember to do this because it happened all 3 today, and with no particular order of preference:

1 - urgent need to go to the bathroom - yep it happens for example when you are interacting with a other player or something like that, but today i was passing omega 47, and thought that i could need to go to the bathroom, arriving on kappa i was sure that i needed to go to the bathroom, and few ks from Fp on delta i was thinking " Why is this speed cruise so low? damn it go go !!
Yes ... and it wasn't firs time!

2 - my dog asking something - i have a cat and a dog, and my dog when wants something comes always to me, mainly to go out .. in others words to do my number 1 point! also happens few moments after i return, but my dog come to me and it is silent and stars looking at me and ... just be there ... and i have to move fast otherwise i will have to clean a part of the floor!! Yep!! that happens!

3 - dogs and cats - my dog and my cat are not the best friends ... actually they are not even friends, and despite my cat is a very calm cat, she don't react very well when my dog show her that he doesn't like her, and i have to stop and going to see what is happening and prevent something serious to happen!! Yep!!

So ... what real life things that could happen when you are playing that really irritate you, and even make you stop playing?!

yeah i don't have kids Smile
I can make tutorial about AFK macros.
Which will enable your RP phrase repeating in local chat every 30 seconds until player returns back.
Quote:Repeating automated 30sec message: We have an emergency with a power generator. The ship is moving/standing in the last direction before we were able to control it. Captain bridge is empty due to fire alert. We are trying our best to extinguish the fire and restore power level.

It could be having even estimated time arrival I think. Inserted though command. Like, player writes

/afk 5
and message becomes

Quote:Repeating automated 30sec message: We have an emergency with a power generator. The ship is moving/standing in the last direction before we were able to control it. Captain bridge is empty due to fire alert. We are trying our best to extinguish the fire and restore power level. Estimated time to finish: 5 minutes

the message is disabled if someone inserted
/afkoff
or pressed right hotkey combination
darkwind that is really usefull, but still ...

Smile