Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Voltaic Junkers - Recruitment Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pSSogmd.png?1]
Voltaic Junkers Recruitment Center

"Welcome aboard our lovely, completely safe corner of the world. Tarancon! You either came here to hide from the law, make a new life, enjoy the simple joy of a Junker's schedule!

Please take your time in filling this application sheet at the nearest bar - the only bar aboard this station - where dozens of your soon-to-be new brothers and sisters await you with many shots of vodka, whiskey, beer and whatever your liver in questionable condition may desire!" - ADA, Tarancon Assistant AI.

Name: Notkin Cykes

Nickname: Mole.Cricket

Criminal Record: Firing on Kusari vessels, attempted bribery, violating Bering embargo.

Short Background:Born on 'Burgh, work's mostly mining and metalwork. Inheritance kicked in, small-ish vessel was had. Spaced, went Junker, most like old work. Travelled, scavenged, bolted on from any possible fights, upscaled. Learned hard way, Kus' didn't welcome. Ended up... Pirating, some. 'Gosha liners, transports, mostly. Not the best work, police had eyes peeled more than Lib'. Went back, Lib' was crazier. Embargos, painful, awkward. Scrammed to Omicrons, after enough. Saw Toledo graveyard, some work from Voltaics. Decided to join, need work anyhow. Seem... Workable, reliable. Fun, maybe.

Owned Vessel(s): Wrecker, Collector

Any Factions You Dislike?: Obvious. Xenos, 'Gosha. Kus'. LPI, similar.

"User#0001,

The family hopes you had a great time in our finest only bar! During this period of time, we have taken into consideration your lack of information, low self-esteem and other factors! The result was positive! You have been accepted within the Voltaic Junker family as a trialist!
Do what you do best, Junker! That doesn't mean drinking until your liver fails, by the way."
-ADA, Tarancon Assistant AI
Name: Doidld Tyatsmr

Nickname: Blyatman

Criminal Record: Illegal migration to the House of Liberty. Smuggling. Destruction of LSF property.

Short Background: Ahm, excuse my accent. Learned zis language second. Short story eez my father came from Coalition, my mother from Liberty. Father was Coalition pilot, mother was... uhh... whore, probably. I was raise with father, told to live in Liberty. Did so, yet somehow zey find me. I change some shipname and leave. Now zat zey forget me, I can go anywhere. I decide to join Junker because I used to hide out on Rochester long time. Also because I come here to Tarancon, and I am ask to help. He shrugs. I do what makes me a living, so I help. Zen I am told: "oh, we have to paperworks. Make zis record.", So I do.

Owned Vessel(s) |\/|-Doidld.Tyatsmr - Bull Dog; |\/|-Diler.Inomarki. - Pitbull ; |\/|-Ya.Geroy - Warren

Any Factions You Dislike?: All Liberty law enforcement, Xenos, Unioners, those TI| people, all House Intelligence services

"Tyatsmr,

Maybe you are drunk or love to get into some Trouble, anyway you are already part of our family so stop wasting your time with writing stuff like that and go back into the scrapfields!

Until next time,

~Emissary of the Voltaic Junkers
Name: Sally Harris

Nickname: Big Sally

Criminal Record: Smuggling, Piracy, Public Indecency, and shoving a hot chili-dog down a cop's pants.

Short Background: i was born on the streets of Planet Houston, where i quickly discovered my knack for getting into trouble. By 16 i had started making a living off of stripping down "borrowed" ships and selling the components. Eventually the cops caught on and i decided to get out of dodge, i stowed away on a transport heading to Freeport 2 where i was able to join the crew of a salvage ship. I've worked with a lot of crews over the years that have passed since then but when i came across this recruitment channel it sounded perfect for me.

Owned Vessel(s): Ragnar Freighter - "Scrappy.Sally"

Any Factions You Dislike?: Bounty Hunters Guild and The Core
Name: Nill ( no second / or other names i have )
Nickname: J.M.Nill

Criminal Record: Smuggling everything in Liberty, Rheinland. In cooperation with Outcasts, Rogues., bribering, piracy of cource

Short background:
Born in Omicron Theta. At 20 worked as trader for Zoners. At 24 decided to make something bigger in my life and left home. Joined Junkers and smuggled cardamine for living.
At my 30 I have made great strides in the slave trade, smuggling. i am owner of small modular base in PuertoRico which brings me income. Junkers are my new family and i believe we should do what we should.

Owned vessels: Salvager, Sichel

Any Factions You Dislike?: Xenos, Rheinland military, Gallic lawfuls
Voltaic Junkers Recruitment Announcement

"After brief internal concerns, our recruitment and administration is fully functional once again. As a matter of course, all outstanding applications are regarded as null and/or rejected, however, you may apply again immidiately.

Please remember to use the application form provided to you. The man in charge of the recruitment process hates reading, so it would be best to make it easy on his eyes. All concerns that he cannot see due to intoxication will be addressed by him personally." - ADA, Tarancon Assistant AI.

Name: Machelvanius

Nickname: Mach

Criminal Record: must be a criminal?

Short Background:Mach is my name and I was born in Bretonia. Later on I was spotted as one of the Judges in Liberty. When that group failed because of rejection from the Liberty Navy I became a freelancer. Many of the houses have had serious problems of piracy against me, but I have not pirated any houses. My goal is to make credits . . . and I don't want the expense coming from my choices. . . I don't know if that is possible. Isn't this the world of being a good Junker, hiding in the world between law and order and piracy?

Owned Vessel(s)That depends on a world of possibilities. Any vessel requires fuel and purchase. Money isn't a problem, but type of ship is a required confirmation.

Any Factions You Dislike?:Those that hinder free trade between the houses, and those that stop those trying to profit for no other reason than making profit as a state.

"Mach,

Welcome to the team! Pirate or Freelancer, Smuggler or Trader, we welcome you to our little family. Tyatsmr had some notes on your application, but they're written in a script I don't understand. All that aside, I'm sure you'll fit right in. Feel free to come on down to Tarancon and share in the delights we have.

With care,

~ADA, Tarancon Assistant A.I.
Pages: 1 2