Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kirigiri Kyoko - personal dossier.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...access.granted.loading.data.package...
[Image: RYUixBP.png]

Kirigiri Kyoko.

Height: 170 cm.
Weight: 61 kg.
Eye color: Purple.
Hair color: Lavender.
Blood type: B.
Remarkable traits: Always wears gloves in public to conceal burn marks on her wrists.

"Regardless of whether you're good or evil, I must hear all the facts in order to know the truth. Good and evil don't matter. I'll come to a conclusion based on what I see and hear. I think that's the methodology that's been instilled into me."

Kirigiri was born in Kusari, to a deeply traditional family of detectives, and have been since the first days of her conscious life in line with the fact she will be the one to inherit the family creed; due to that - and the fact her father was occupied elsewhere - her grandfather was responsible for her home education and had the major influence on her personality. Smart, perceptive, attentive to details, cold and collected, Kirigiri have been working with her grandfather on solving various cases of assorted difficulty, solving some of them personally, with little interference from her mentor. At the age of sixteen, Kirigiri started working on her own, and on her very first case Kirigiri was forced to practically burn herself to lure the killer from his hideout; it was later revealed that the killer suffered from pyrophobia. At the age of twenty two, when she was deemed ready for indepenent work she went off to discreetly follow the demand for detective skills all across Sirius - secrecy was one of the characteristics of the Kirigiri family. All her solved cases, however, have been added to her file stored in the Kirigiri mansion library on Honshu.
It was never disclosed what chain of events have led Kirigiri to Omega-3 at the first days of Aland crisis, but she was the first one to call the people of the Guild to defend what was their by right, and have managed almost every step of the Guild throughout that troubled time and beyond - until her resignation six months later. With the Guild no longer requiring her attention, Kirigiri have once again delved into shadow, making sure that very few people are aware of her whereabouts and no mercenaries are following her trail - such possibility persisted for the next couple of months. Kirigiri was biding her time, watching her surroundings, ensuring her safety. After ensuring she is no longer being tracked and that the people who had the desire to track her either gave up their attempts or never existed, Kirigiri have resurfaced in Honshu in January, 827 A.S., and immediately contacted The Order, seeking to establish new contract. Her intention to stay away from House space and interstellar politics was now stalwart.

Communication database.

The Order - Overwatch, Legacy - new contract, conditions and discussion.
The Blood Dragons - ship acquisition, building trust.

...package.end...

Kirigiri's Trials.
"Trials" will be a set of rolepay stories describing Kirigiri's indepth development. The post will be updated accordingly as the new trials begin.

[Image: mljhYNO.png]
Kirigiri Kyoko's days as Guildmaster have came to an end two months ago. With the necessary period of oblivion finally concluded it is now time to set things in motion. Kyoko decided to return to her family creed, and contacts The Order to put her skills to a better use... a discreet meeting on Niigata shall decide her next steps.