Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Confederal Defense Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BT67o54.png]

Majima Family

I bid you a good day, Gallics.

My name is Ryuu Majima, I am the Oyabun - the boss - of the Majimy Family. A syndicate within the Hogosha. We are an organization with deep roots within Kusari's society and constantly work for the well-being of our nation.

Unfortunately, contact between the Confederacy and our organization is not existing in the first place. I wish, I would be able to make first contact with better news. If I recall correctly, the Confederacy considers the Outcasts of Malta just as much their enemy as we do, right? I remember the Gallic Council to do so at least.
One of my pilots was almost assaulted in the Tau-23 system earlier today while she was on an anti-smuggling operation. She was not threatened by Outcasts but by a Bretonian warship. We see it fit to inform you about Bretonians lurking that close to your borders. If you are interested in the detailed story, you may read it up here.
In case of the representative handling this having better to do than reading a news article, here is a guncam shot of my pilot.

It would be much appreciated if you put the Bretonians in their place before we do. We will likely not act as diplomatically correct as you might be able to.

With best regards,
Ryuu Majima, Oyabun of the Majima Family.
[Image: bRSHX.png]

Office of Confederation Intelligence
Gallic Minarchy branch

Majima Family.

This message was forwarded to the leadership of the OCI, working in the sector of the Gallic Minarchy. First of all, we must introduce ourselves: OCI is the new intelligence organization of the Confederation, formed mainly from former The Council officers.

Your message really bothered us, but we can’t believe a word with just one photograph. We will need negotiations that would reveal more details of your pilot’s meeting with the capital ship of the Bretonia Armed Forces. If you can provide these, then this will affect the course of the investigation.

Awaiting your reply.