Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The return of yet another veteran player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

I just saw this thread, and in it the messages of a lot of former players of Discovery also returning from their more or less long breaks.
So I thought, why not make an announcement of my own.
After about one and a half years, I decided that it was time to dust off my old account and let loose Hans von Goeben once more. Already excited to explore what has changed and find new opportunities to RP! I am looking forward to meet you!

Sincerely,

old Hans.
Hello *waves*

Rheinlander?
Yeah, since the first moment back in 2011 when I joined. Started with my character Hans, has not changed since then. And I plan on keeping him for my new start, I think.
Hello and welcome back.
Hello old Hans. Good to have you back.
(02-05-2020, 11:35 PM)Hans von Goeben Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, since the first moment back in 2011 when I joined. Started with my character Hans, has not changed since then. And I plan on keeping him for my new start, I think.

I would love to see Mr Von Goeben come back. It would be wonderful to encounter him once more.

I still remember the bonny old days as CW|Achille.Nadeau. You were quite fun to experience then, along with that remarkable Siren character played by either Francoise or Cameron.
I remember you. Hello.
i remember you
Don't know if you still have an active account, but the green Returning Player that the top of the page may be of interest.
hans von goeben? back??? a pleasure - and yes, new hope for sirius and disco.
Pages: 1 2