Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Velvet | Sender: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: PWgHlz8.gif]
RECIPIENT: Velvet Organisation
SENDER: Agent Starfire
PRIORITY: Important
SUBJECT: Freeport defence
FREQUENCY: Encrypted External

Howdy, Velvet, this is Starfire. We've met before.

Thank you for receiving me on the station's board and giving me and first-aid since I lost my fighter during recent combat and I hope, you weren't offended on the fact we began a fight inside Freeport No-Fire Zone. That was an inevitable move to protect civilians from the approached Nomad battleships and infested persons...Yes, you heard it right. I have no doubt we were faced with dangerous renegades fought on the Nomads side. We found one signature called Boogeyman|Aoi and I confirm his infected status. So others as well. Be careful.

I'll leave Freeport tomorrow with a convoy that will fly to the Omicron Mu system.

Starfire signing off.

Attachments | None

08.02.827, 21:56
Signed: Starfire, 2nd Battlegroup "End Times"
[Image: RiI9R42.jpg]
[Image: 4Bc8Fyk.png]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Max Cosmatopolis, Velvet Command.
Date: 8th of February, 827 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Freeport defence

Max speaks in a respectful manner.

"Believe me Starfire, breaking the No-Fire-Zone to shoot Nomads or Nomad Sympathisers is entirely fine with Velvet, plus I was on station in Velvet|Opal at the time of some of that Nomad business. I do 'ppreciate your concerns and this comm and do wish to continue our mutual cooperation against Nomad forces

Max Out"

Max nods before turning off the comm

Max Cosmatopolis- Velvet Command
== End Transmission==