Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |KSP| Official Disbandment NOTICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Kusari State Police

It has been decided to DISBAND the |KSP| by myself (1ic) and the (2ic).

So effective immediately this group is no longer and will not be re introduced.
Reasoning behind it is because we have had some people join who have not even logged so far and it appears that me and the (2ic) were alone most of the time.

We were hoping to get to officialdom some time but that wll not be happening either.

Alot of work was done by certain people who I will not mention any names but those people who helped to create the discord server and also creating the faction pages did an awful lot of work and gave up their time to help and it was greatly appreciated.

SO I send my apologies for getting you to do all this work and now finding out that it has not worked.
Many thanks to all of you.

This group is not being passed on to anyone it is being totally scrapped.

Many thanks,

I'm saddened by this result. I had hopesn for some presistence and a firm establishment of a second kusari law enforcmenent faction to complement in areas where KNF is found lacking.

Even if this KSP is no more, I wish that people continue doing their kusari state police activities as indies, or within a new group, if there is one in the cards.

Good luck out there.
With current server population it is too optimistic to expect peope to join and be active in your faction. Unless you offer regular PvP that is. Police factions are overall not attractive nowadays as there is little to do as a police member. There are not that many traders to inspect, and even if you do inspect them - they are just legally passing by, no smugglers (as smuggling is not profitable enough to rival ore trade), no piracy because of little number of traders, and no organised unlawful raids. This all is not because of inactivity and bad gameplay of factions, but because of the sheer server population. And the remaining population is just more invested in some other factions/RP that do not do illegal activities in areas where police can interact with them.

You did good job as KSP, but looking at all Houses, perhaps, only Liberty has activity for police faction. BPA is dead, Rheinland Police is dead. Gallia police is trying really hard, kudos to them for this, but with current Gallic legislation it is unlikely traders will go into Gallia, and indie miners unlikely will be mining there.

I should note, however, that being only 2 or 3 members in a faction is not an obstacle to continuing playing it, as long as you enjoy the process. 3 are required for offdom, but applicaiton for offdom now takes 6 months which is ridiculously too long and simply not worth it given the benefits you can get as OF.

Good luck with your further playing on Disco, you you decide to stay that is.
Good luck. I've been removed your entity from the unofficial faction list.
Who
Oh well, hope you find fun with other projects. Perhaps some of you keep a KSP ship ready and log from time to time. Would be great. Thanks for your time and effort for Kusari and especially KSP, a sadly far too underused ID.. A shame Police factions keep facing the se issues since long years though.
F.

gg
(02-12-2020, 11:29 AM)Monsieur Baguette Wrote: [ -> ]With current server population it is too optimistic to expect peope to join and be active in your faction. Unless you offer regular PvP that is. Police factions are overall not attractive nowadays as there is little to do as a police member. There are not that many traders to inspect, and even if you do inspect them - they are just legally passing by, no smugglers (as smuggling is not profitable enough to rival ore trade), no piracy because of little number of traders, and no organised unlawful raids. This all is not because of inactivity and bad gameplay of factions, but because of the sheer server population. And the remaining population is just more invested in some other factions/RP that do not do illegal activities in areas where police can interact with them.

You did good job as KSP, but looking at all Houses, perhaps, only Liberty has activity for police faction. BPA is dead, Rheinland Police is dead. Gallia police is trying really hard, kudos to them for this, but with current Gallic legislation it is unlikely traders will go into Gallia, and indie miners unlikely will be mining there.

I should note, however, that being only 2 or 3 members in a faction is not an obstacle to continuing playing it, as long as you enjoy the process. 3 are required for offdom, but applicaiton for offdom now takes 6 months which is ridiculously too long and simply not worth it given the benefits you can get as OF.

Good luck with your further playing on Disco, you you decide to stay that is.

As a trader. I don't agree with your first paragraph.

I see a lot of traffic in Kusari that is trade ships.
More than half of the traders I see, are hauling contraband through Kusari space. Using lanes I might even add.
I have been pirated the most in Kusari territory.

Either way, I never actually met any KSP or KNF for that matter during my time. Sorry to see another faction go. I see the issue with a low player count though, it sucks.
Too sad see your disband!

Yes, i know how the "job" as a police-man is (look at the Police National), but i really had some nice RP-Ideas with you.
When there is an active Police, the people cry, becouse they have to accept the law (strange concept, this laws...).

I know when i smuggle, the chance to get busted is in Kusari much lower than everwhere else. I really hope i could help you, but i have to ceep other Factions running.
Just give Kusari to GC already!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6