Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cruiser Mortars are just SNACs for Caps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Imagine nerfing the SNAC yet keeping cruiser mortar instakills still a thing. They're infinitely easier to do than a SNAC, and even worse is that unlike a bomber, a cruiser is (can be) an absolute curbstomp counter to a snub especially when backed up by other ships. A cruiser should not be able to reap snub kills in absolute safety.
There's one formula to explain it all:

balance team - competence + bad opinions = current discovery balance team

On a serious note, this thread is going to be ignored as dozen of others. They will sometimes post cherrypicking one post posted by minority that shares their own opinion, calling it good and unbiased and promising to consider exactly that one.
Have you been instakilled by LM on snub?
imagine still having nukes when they instakill 33% of all fighters but wow the moment vhfs are at risk, remove snac

also mr + guns + NUKE can also instakill most things so
Heavy Mortar can instakill transports + snubs, its super easy to land because the projectile is so big.

please nerf, so only does 19k damage to snubs
stop flying at cruisers like a rerart

seriously, the last time i ate a cruiser mortar i was attempting to dual nova his face for a kill steal, i dont understand how you people manage
(02-13-2020, 09:25 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]stop flying at cruisers like a rerart

seriously, the last time i ate a cruiser mortar i was attempting to dual nova his face for a kill steal, i dont understand how you people manage

literally the same can be said about snac
(02-13-2020, 09:25 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]stop flying at cruisers like a rerart

I was sorta curious about this myself, but I don't even have that much experience with caps so...
(02-13-2020, 09:26 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]literally the same can be said about snac

cruisers dont fly at 200m and turn their turrets at 59 degress/sec
I've been killed by a gunboat a moment ago. Please, nerf gunboats. They're SNAC for noobs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6