Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Adelaide Gauthier & Joseph DeFrance || From: La'Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Royal Navy Ship Charente, Provence System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise et Duchesse of Champagne.
Recipient: Adelaide Gauthier, Escadron XXII; Joseph DeFrance, His Highness .
Topic: A simple question

Dear Commandant Gauthier, Royal Highness,

You two are apparently pulling the strings of the remnants of La Marine Royale, so I believe you are the right people which can answer my simple question.

How would you punish a traitor you managed to capture? A traitor which collaborated with Revolutionary forces, surrendered to them, wanted to help them in their last crusade in Ile DeFrance before The Fall?

I might have such person in my possession and I can already say it's a delicate matter. I would have executed her myself but you might have a better purpose for a traitor like her. Who would have thought that now a former Maréchal would betray our cause.

Just to think about it, if you wanted this high ranked person executed for treason, think about making it public. It's just my point of view however.

Or if you want her for something else, I might be up for it.

Viva le Roi.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End
Transmission Source Private - Direct Communique to Duchess Lauren Charlotte La'Row
CC: Commandant Adelaide Gauthier, Escadron XXII
Transmission Location: Issoudun Shipyard|| Heavily Secured || Video Feed Active

[Image: oFlXmmh.gif]
[Image: zNpK2iv.png]

While I would personally like to make an example of one such traitor, the current time doesn't favor such an action. It's no secret that those who've betrayed us and assisted the terrorist regime that ascended into power - will eventually be tried for treason and executed. However, I feel the better course of action would be one of patience and self preservation. If she's willing to cooperate, her life might be spared in the long run when the rest of her kind are eventually executed for the crimes they've committed against the Kingdom. If it's not a hassle on you, my Duchess, I would personally like to meet this particular Marechal and find out exactly why she deserted from her duties to the Kingdom, betraying us in the process.

Relay this message to her - Her King is willing to pardon her crimes in return for full cooperation.

If she's willing, please do let me know. If she's unwilling, have her executed in whatever way you deem fit, and if you deem it fit for a public execution then we will make it public.

Au revoir, Duchess La'Row.

Transmission Terminated || Secured Communique Accepted
Encryption Attached - N/A
Royal Navy Ship Charente, Provence System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise et Duchesse of Champagne.
Recipient: Adelaide Gauthier, Escadron XXII; Joseph DeFrance, His Highness .
Topic: A simple question

Royal Highness,

I shared Your message with this individual and to my surprise she would like to talk to you, Your Highness, even if she isn't fit. I doubt she wants to cooperate fully and I must warn you, My Prince, she used to work with me in ONI, she may use old tricks. I can deliver her for a brief moment, personally to any location You desire.

Obviously I will also bring any material I could find regarding her treason and illegal activities in Gallia and Sirius.

Viva le Roi.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End

[Image: cxXiBKX.png] INCOMING TRANSMISSION [Image: cxXiBKX.png]

[Image: yhKHe0S.png]
[Image: cxXiBKX.png]

Sender: Adelaide Gauthier, Commandant of Escadron XXII
Recipients: Joseph DeFrance, Crown-Prince of Gallia // CC: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Duchesse of Champagne
Message Type: Video
Encryption Strength: Absolute

Your Highness, it is not my place to decide the fate of the individual in question. However, should you wish to secure that person's full cooperation, the Royal Intelligence might have the means for that. Chain of command and an oath of secrecy prevent me from divulging more on this channel, as its security isn't sufficient for that. I just thought you should know that it is a viable option, should you and Duchess La'Row wish to consider it.