Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,
I have never played FL online as of yet because I used to have almost no time to play. Now that I have weekends free again, I can get into FL and get to play more. I am about 1/2 way throught the SP missions and when that is complete, I'll be logging into Discovery's server. Hope to be sailing soon!:D

StrikerPOL
Well than I shall be one of the first to welcome you to the community

Do enjoy your stay and try not to get hurt...
Hello and welcome, read the rules obey them and have fun, keep in mind some of the rules can be a little complex, I found reading sanction reports helped me a great deal.
Welcome to the server then!
Make sure you read the rules, and try to role play properly.
Keep in mind that that is the primary purpose of the server.

Also, keep fair play in mind, to an extent. And use common sense.
hi ^^ welcome around and do have fun
Well, welcome to Disco. Be warned, our current version is in beta, so it has a huge number of bugs. However, if you read the rules and at least try to RP, then you should be fine. Player factions often help new players get started up and teach them how to RP as a member of that faction, and I would recommend that you join the BAF, but our leader closed our recruitment thread since our faction is one of the largest on the server (I think). Therefore: Join the BPA! Bretonia Needs You! and all that.
Remember, have fun and beware of communist penguins, especially the ones in the SCRA
Be afraid... BE VERY AFRAID! HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH! Ehck! *cough* *hack*
welcome to HELL MUHAHAHAH you are going down we will pirate you and make you pay:)
Join us or pay us
Thanks for the all the warm welcomes...Heh. I'll be sure to read all the data about this server and its guides. Hope to any of you soon.

StrikerPOL