Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Announcement to the Tanner Belt. (Bering system) [open for replies]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: BYAFjU6.png][Image: 5.png]

ANNOUNCEMENT

My name is Wolfgang Weisen, representing The Lane Hackers. I am very proud to announce that at our invitation the Red Hessian Army has arrived in Bering system!

And with their invaluable help we have jointly constructed & deployed a station in Bering system. Its name is Fort Diamond and will serve as the regional headquarters for the Red Hessian Army in the Independent Worlds. While it is still relatively unprotected we expect that the station will become a true fortress in the coming months, able to withstand any attacks or sieges. By that point it won't matter if the Liberty Navy finds it or not.

But the main reason we are gathered here is, of course, money. As you may be well-aware the Frei Unioners under Corsair orders have terminated any and all Diamond smuggling, including Blood Diamonds causing significant monetary losses to the Liberty Rogues who were deeply involved in the last leg of the trade. However now I can proudly claim that the Lane Hackers are going to get the product directly from the source! This will not only restore the Diamond trade but also buying it directly from the Hessians, would provide us with much larger profit margins!

Tanner Belt has unfortunately been very unstable the previous years, which is why we have opened the door to the Red Hessians who can bring much-needed peace and stability in the region. The Diamond trade opportunities will also help drive the local economy.

In tonight's celebrations the Red Hessian Armee is represented by Brigadegeneral Stefanie Kunst who I believe she also wants to say a few words.

Danke everyone!

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Based on Your Reading Preferences, You May Also Like:

[Image: f0mzZa1.png?1]

Is Corin Frei controlling the Liberty Rogues?

[Image: v4ZZQjM.jpg]

Unioner Revenues Down -15% Following Liberty Eviction!

[Image: kX1dQdn.png]

Crisis in New Moscow

[Image: un_f1_UN.png]
Alster Unioners
Sender ID: Gunda Riehl
Tacname: Hellion
Positional group: Volenteer Flight Arbeiter, Union Raiders and recovery
Branchgroup: Unioners

[Image: uy6twWj.jpg?2]

Riehl grins. Fantastic. The Lane Hackers had peaked.

Right, so that means the Lane Hackers are going to undock from their bases and actually fight us, yessir'?

You do know that the Red Hessians do not operate in the Tanner belt, right? How about you bring some hackers and risk your own necks?

Y'know, there's a thing called 'the stages of grief'. You're at the 'anger' phase. You can't accept that you're not on the right side of any of this, so you're pulling out all the stops to be a pain in the ass - looking for anything you can call a 'win' to boost your own egos. It ain't about any kind of strategic goal any longer, you're just playing out worn-ass Great Man theories.

But sure. It's a big belt. That base stays up? We'll just fly around it. That base goes down? You'll try some other scheme.

Pretty telling you're not confident enough with shooting us that you're dragging Heinrich into this. Just die like a man; learn from your mistakes.

One day? You'll learn to abide. Tolerate your fellow man. Not put your own burning sense of self ahead, at all cost, damn the ice, damn the scars, damn the damage you'll do to yourself.

You'll hide it all in laughter, of course. But we see you crack.

...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

It's so good to hear from you again my dear. I hope you kept the flowers.

Please understand Fort Diamond is here to stabilize the region. A steady hand to stir the ship to the right direction.

As a matter of fact the Fort Diamond Garrison has produced its first results.

[Image: lHcDlmF.jpg]

Fantastic work!

[Image: bxzdlDg.gif]

Sender: Brigadegeneral Stefanie Kunst
Recipient: Announcement to the Tanner Belt
Source: ᚡᛟᚷᛏᛚᚨᚾᛞ ᛒᚨᛋᛖ
Subject: Fort Diamond

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

This is just the beginning.

An unparalleled step towards a closer relationship with our friends in Liberty, not only for the trade of blood diamonds, but as the start of a new era of stability and collaboration. A feat worth celebrating for sure. This momentous occasion will send an important message to Corin Frei, and all those who would oppose us.

You have outlived your usefulness.

For the Volksrevolution!

Brigadegeneral S. Kunst
Rote Hessen Armee

ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]
Alster Unioners

The flowers are sticking around until I've got a casket to put them on. I don't need a body to fill the box.

I need an "I told you so". I wanna' see a Lane Hacker make the historic decision and admit they were wrong. It's pretty easy, actually. I do it all the time. Come join me in the land of the living.

Come on, Wise-guy. Auxesia crapped their pants, what, a year, a year and a half ago, last time they tried to take us out? You're gonna' rally your goons, is that right? Try to take us out with numbers? Every big ego we've ever pissed off by not dancing to their tune, all lined up ready to take another swing?

Please. You're the first, are you? You think you're special, but you're not.

Well, buddy, at least you've found somebody with an actual zone of influence in Bering. That's a good starting point. Work with that.

...uploading.data...

That's rather morbid.

Last time I checked the Unioners were not listed as our enemies, I don't understand why you have anything to fear from us. The Tanner Belt, as you said, is large for all of us. We have plenty of room to expand our Fortress and solidify our presence without any problems from neutral factions.

Let's reap together the fruits of peace!

Alster Unioners

Your boys shot at me. You might have taken your transponder tags off, but we know who the Lane Hackers are. Paint it thin, buddy.

By the way, I know the belt a lil' better than you do. Did you know that there's only six places in the system that are eighty seven kilo away from Pacifica but are still inside the actual asteroid field?

I do.

See, if you were thinkin' about it mathematically, you'd think disclosing the radius of the station from the lensing scale of the star would also be pretty high on the blooper reel, but that's kinda' another not particularly well-considered step the Lane Hackers have made since Nicole Hunter left the stage. It's a pattern.

I'd start panic-supplying if I were you. Or not - I'll make an executive decision as to if we ignore this lil' project or do something about it when I'm not sleepy.

Or maybe I won't. Psyche.

...uploading.data...

Damnit! I knew you were smart, but not so much!

And yes, the Unioners have been evicted from Liberty but you are totally safe in Bering. Trust me.

Alster Unioners

Riehl was grinning from ear to ear.

Hey, thanks. I'll take it.

Y'know, I thought this was gonna' be annoying. I was about to take a spring break in Zurich and bother a few Corsican smugglers for a change.

But this actually might be really damn fun.

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarrave.png]

It is most concerning and humoring that the Union must reassure itself through rhetoric and displaying capabilities of very basic arithmetic calculations in a pitiful attempt of seeming threatening.

But regardless, let us all reap the benefits of this establishment in hopes of a more fruitful and secure future.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Pages: 1 2 3