Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mi; From: Kasai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Origin: The Kaga, New Tokyo system
Subject: Gin

Konnichiwa Mi,

Since you blew up your gin was lost in space, so I did take it. You seemed kind of excited to have it for some cocktails so I figured why not offer them back to you.

Oh I ran into one of your sisters earlier as well. Ly, I think was her name? She seemed pretty nice and interesting. Quite talkative about you as well.

Let me know if you still want the gin.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: GCCommMi4_08.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Kasai. Now you were the last person I would expect a message from today.

⧫ Finally stepping up your game?

I was wondering whether the Gin survived or not. Looks like it did and ended up at the least accessible place ever, for real now! But fine by me, if you really want to hand it over, we can arrange something. Uh, before you ask, I am fine. I have been through worse. The lack of an official rank and all, is this a privately sent message for real? You impress me. Such a shame it is still sent from the Kaga, ah, tracking you somewhere planet-side could have been fun.

Signed,
Mi Minami

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
Incoming Transmission

Mi,

And here I thought you would wait to show your face to the last moment. Ah well, there goes that I suppose. As for sending this from the Kaga, it is the most secure place to do it from for me.

Anyway, the gin is safe so you just need to tell me how you want to take it over, or rather where. Also before I forget, could you say sorry to Ly from me? I did end up having to blow her waran up at the end.

Let me know.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: GCCommMi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Kasai. Decided to leave you hanging and rest before taking a look here again.

⧫ My Gin

Could you be disappointed that it is just my face? I told you, I do not mind showing it. It is your turn now, so come on!
About Ly, sure, will do. I doubt she did not provoke it though. Anyway, I think I have to meet you under your conditions, afterall it is you who holds my Gin hostage. Tell me where, though make it far away enough from your patrol routes.

Signed,
Mi Minami

Incoming Transmission

Mi,

I think I will keep my own face hidden for a little longer, keep you guessing. Would Tau 29 work for you, then? It's relatively clear from Kusarian lawful patrols so I don't think you will have a whole lot of trouble getting there.

The Freeport isn't the worst of options, however I wouldn't bring the Kaga close to it. I suppose I could arrange for the gin to be loaded into a fighter which I would take there.

Let me know.

Transmission Terminated

Kon'nichiwa, Kasai.

⧫ My Gin

Keep me guessing then, fine. Tau-29 is perfectly fine, wanted to check in on the Freeport within the next days anyways. But you are badly informed, Tau-29 had a rapid increase of Naval presence. Should not be an issue though.
Also, you, a fighter? Funny. I honestly did not expect you to leave the relative safety of the Kaga for me. See you at the Freeport then? Perhaps today?

Signed,
Mi Minami

Incoming Transmission

Mi,

Tau 29 is still much better than any other Core system. As for the Kaga, don't think it will be too far away. I can get the fighter loaded up soon and head for the Freeport if you want to meet today.

Let me know.

Transmission Terminated

Kon'nichiwa, Kasai.

⧫ My Gin

I arrived at Tau-29 some time ago, got to the Freeport, had a few nice chats. Rented a room for a day. A little break, then I carry the Gin back to where ever. Are you coming over or not?

Signed,
Mi Minami

Incoming Transmission

Mi,

Hai, hai. I'm on my way, we had some Corsairs to deal with in the Sigmas. Will be at the Freeport shortly.

See you there.

Transmission Terminated