Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -|- Hispania Imperial Information & Target Board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[Image: Flag-outcasts.png?]
Your name:Octavio Donzelli
Target: Kharon
Scans of Identification and Destruction: Scan and Kill
Payment amount: 10.000.000SC
Money to: MNS-Jian

TO: Hispania Imperial Information and Target Board

CC: Billy Xae

ENCRYPTION: Explosive

SUBJECT: Bounty Report

Please see attachments for all valid kills. As previously requested, attachments will be updated after successful sorties as opposed to initiating a new communication.

Regards,
Perry Cook

ATTACHMENTS:

All valid claims have been paid.

Malta thanks you for your service.

[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=481&height=641]

*** Transmission Incoming ***

Comm ID: Xenia Gomez
Recipient: Hispania Imperial Information and Target Board
Subject: Bounty Reports
Bank Account: Xenia.Gomez
Due to security reasons and ease of hacking the neural net of late I wont post bank account details. However If you just wire the money to Xenia.Gomez the Bank of Malta will wire the money to the correct accounts. Gracias amigos!

Target: LSF:Stryker
ID Scan: ID SCAN
Neural Net Link/picture: Elimination Evidence.

Context/Additional Evidence: I encountered Stryker in T-31 harassing a Rogue train that was transporting a hold full of the "Orange Dream" I assume to Liberty Space. The LSF vessel thought it could impose its laws and restrictions on us outside of Liberty Space. I warned the pilot he should clear off and that I wouldn't be merciful if he fired apon the transport. As we can see. The foolish LSF pilot did not listen to my rather generous warnings. I disabled his vessel and left his escape pod drifting in the void of space. Towards the end of the engagement a large Crayterian ship also appeared and attempted to intervene and save the LSF pilot. He was..... Unsuccessful. Although come to think of it he may have recovered the escape pod. Oh well. My vessel was damaged and I couldn't remain in the area so I left the area with all haste!

Target:-CR-Nightwolf_2
ID Scan:ID Scan While it isn't an actual scan of his ID it is clear from the gun cam imagery that this is a Crayter vessel
Neural Net Link/picture: Elimination Evidence

Target:=CR=|Hellfire|
ID Scan: ID Scan While it isn't an actual scan of his ID it is clear from the gun cam imagery that this is a Crayter vessel
Neural Net Link/picture:Elimination Evidence
Context/Additional Evidence: I desired to gain same fame and a little bit of fortune during the Outcast Military's push into T-44. During my time in T-44 I was involved in some combat. Most notably this large engagement with several capital vessels and snub craft from both sides. As to be expected however the Crayterians were outclassed by our superior pilots and captains and we won the day. I managed to bag two Crayterian snubs during this engagement.

I thank you for your time. I hope to report back soon with news of more fulfilled contracts.

*** END Transmission ***

NAME:MNS-Azure
Bank Account:MNS-Azure

TARGET: =CR=FV-Heracles|192 Battlecruiser
Proofs:Kill ID Time

TARGET: =CR=Lazy.Bum-II Snub

TARGET: =CR=|Hellfire| Snub

TOTAL:12,000,000+7,000,000+7,000,000=26,000,000 Pesos

Report:If they were looking for a hammer near Malta, they got one. An orange and azure one.

TO: Hispania Imperial Information and Target Board

CC: Billy Xae

ENCRYPTION: Invasive

SUBJECT: Bounty Report

Please see attachments for all valid kills. As originally requested, subsequent sorties will be sent as a further attachment.

Regards,
Perry Cook

ATTACHMENTS:

Your Name/Call-sign: De Luca
Bank Account: MNS-Platea

Target: tONy19
Proof: ID Destruction
Forum Link/picture: -
Context/Additional Evidence: We put down the Carrier as it was calling for help.

Target: LNS-Nevada
Context/Additional Evidence: Another LSC that met its fate after the Navy tried to pile down on us.

Total Payment Owned: 15 million + 10 million = 25 million

All valid claims have been paid.

As a reminder, we expect both proper ID scans, and timestamped confirmation on kills. This time an ID scan was enough, but next time if either of the 2 is missing, your claims will considered as invalid.

Liberty targets can now be claimed in the Taus as well.

[Image: WEoVSgs.png?1]
[Image: q7hSSaz.png?1]
[Image: TmunvMN.png?1]
[Image: 1XQ8nJQ.png?1]

[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=481&height=641]

Your Name/Call-sign: De Luca
Bank Account: MNS-Platea

Target: Asuna-Otani.
Context/Additional Evidence: A Navy Upholder that went down during a big fight.

Total Payment Owned: 5 million
[Image: AETeKqU.png?2]
Your name:Michael Pierce
Target: =CR=FV-Hermes|216
Scans of Identification and Destruction: Scan and Kill
Payment amount: 12.000.000SC
Money to: LR-Michael.Pierce
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29