Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers | From: Coalición Imperial Maltesa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 3dedc4b165e39e104cd4f0e1fc2b037c.png]

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: White Boxes

Buenas Tardes,

One of my runners came across something interesting, perhaps more so for you Hackers.

We have in our care a number of Ageria White Boxes. Many of us wish to see what is inside, or just sell them on.
However prudence is getting the better of us. Do you have the interest and skill to open them up safely?

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: h7fpOWE.png][Image: 6w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Buenos dias,

I am professor Wolfe of the Lane Hackers, I have not made your acquaintance yet. I have however been in contact with some of your friends I would appreciate a response from them at some point.

Found some Ageria white boxes you say? Where, when, and how did you come by them? I'd like you to answer those three questions before we get into the detailed discussion of cracking open mysterious and pricey devices.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 3dedc4b165e39e104cd4f0e1fc2b037c.png]

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: White Boxes

Saludos profesora,

As you can imagine, keeping a source secret is important to organisations like ours. So I will spare what information I can.

Where my runner came across them, I cannot say.
We have however been sitting on them for some time now, there has been some debate as to what to do with them you see. Firstly we considered just auctioning them off on Malta, a few trophies for some families, an interest for the curious, maybe some of the more tech minded can make use of its contents. Alas, we also thought perhaps we could find a buyer for these elsewhere, one who would pay a fair few more centavos for such containers.

Although, selling them still does not sate my curiosity.
And that is where you come in, profesora. I should have realized this sooner, but what organisation better suited to crack these open than the Lane Hackers themselves? - I owe it to Alana for reminding me; I am not sure why she has yet to respond. But I will remind her of her outstanding communications.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz.

...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Mr Rodrigo Diaz,

My name is Wolfgang Weisen, Emissary of the Lane Hackers. Pleased to meet you sir.

Firstly, I want to start from your final statement. I wholeheartedly agree that Crete should be destroyed. We have no patience with opportunists and rascals that think they can work for both the Maltese and the Cretans. They are the lowest form of life.

As for the Ageira White Boxes I am afraid but we are not offering "box opening" services. We are only buying them and we are paying good money for them. 3,000$ per box on top of what Leiden's commodity dealers are offering. Are you interested Mr Diaz?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Wolfgang Weisen
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Boxes

[Image: KM9DiAM.png]

Buenas tardes, Wolfgang.

I have to say, I am disappointed. I am very interested in knowing how to open these devices up, and seeing what is inside. If you were offering such services, I could pay you handsomely. In either credits or cardamine.

Furthermore, you would need to remind me how much Leiden is currently buying them for. It has been many years since I have personally visited the station.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

...uploading.data...

Mr Diaz,

I understand your curiosity but unfortunately such services are currently not available.

Leiden's commodity dealers are buying Ageira's White Boxes at $5,000 per unit. Combined with our $3,000 bonus per unit you can expect to generate profits of at least $8,000 per unit.

We'd only require proof of delivery + a bank account to transfer the money to.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

Incoming Message

Buenos dias, señor Weisen.

While your offer is kind, I must decline. There are buyers on Malta who have offered a considerable hike in price for the same items, I would not be a very good business man to sell myself short.

On another note, I guess I will need to allocate a few of these boxes for our engineers to open. Any information to make the process less dangerous or tedious is welcomed.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz

...uploading.data...

Mr Diaz,

I just spoke with our quartermaster and I can offer a $5,000 bonus on top of the base price.

That is $10,000 in total per unit. Please let me know if our counter-offer interests you.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

Incoming Message

Buenos tardes, señor Weisen.

The price you are offering is still incredibly low.
I am withdrawing the offer of sale of the boxes for now.

Regards,
Rodrigo Diaz