Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Taking a bit of a break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm taking a short, maybe longer, break from the serverside and forumside aspects of discovery so I can crank out refreshed system INIs. for the Imperial Rheinland update. No idea if they'll be used or not, but it needs to be done and I've got enough of a brief to start work.
Well don't forget to chill out, relax and have some fun, I'll do my best to keep Unioners active
Thanks. Yeah, this takes priority. It impacts more than the Unioners.

Edit: I still will be here in some capacity, but not as much as 'Riehl'. I will be back on form eventually, but this is a more pressing obligation right now. Imperial RP will still be around.
The systems update is going well for the Red Hessians have been deleted from the mod. Praise the INI gods. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal next week. As I can't show much of what I'm doing, here's some non-spoilery storage tanks.

[Image: lzFlOCd.png?2]
20 minutes of coffee break
(03-05-2020, 02:18 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]20 minutes of coffee break

It's less of a 'break' and more 'trying to make the X happen.' And also breaking the contents of base ini. files.
Pls. Make sure no bases enter cruise.
(03-05-2020, 02:26 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Pls. Make sure no bases enter cruise.

But the storyline development where Vogtland is used as a kinetic impactor against New Berlin depends upon it!
[Image: TwMJEHh.png?1]

I've managed to completely break the interior of this obscure brick thing. Break extended. If anybody has experience with base interior files, feel free to PM me.
[Image: aztLtrK.png?1]

Approximately half of all systems are fixed.