Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC VHF.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I still think the model looks lovely and it's what made me get into smoothing groups, it's simple but has very fluent body-lines, very aesthetic.

But the size is hilarious xd
(03-07-2020, 04:53 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean you will stop stalking me, Meg?
The universe will inevitable collapse if she will stop.
The GC VHF is really nice design and made with the involvement with the entire faction and indies. Everyone could have their input and everyone loved the result.

We only dislike the size.
Make it a normal size fighter again
(03-07-2020, 04:53 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean you will stop stalking me, Meg?

Havent talked to you in 10 months or so?
It was unbalancable from the start. Surprised Werdackel didn't told you about it. Nobody in GC| even wanted to touch it before, even less reason to do it now.

Now there is even less incentive to fly it and it is so bad its not even funny no matter the angle I look at. Its another streak of stupid dev decisions even if I may sound hostile to you.

EDIT:

Megaera 06/03/2019
and hi golly

I suppose you're right

Still doesnt explain why you flock to my threads.
Can you two stop it and take a room or move it to a private chat? It's about size of GC VHF, not GC| preferences or personal relationships of members of the GC| and GC-
(03-07-2020, 05:00 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]It was unbalancable from the start. Surprised Werdackel didn't told you about it. Nobody in GC| even wanted to touch it before, even less reason to do it now.

Now there is even less incentive to fly it and it is so bad its not even funny no matter the angle I look at. Its another streak of stupid dev decisions even if I may sound hostile to you.

EDIT:

Megaera 06/03/2019
and hi golly

I suppose you're right

Still doesnt explain why you flock to my threads.

It's not that it wasn't unbalanceable, it was just overtuned. Give it a bigger shieldbubble, upscale it by a bit, and it'd be alot more balanced than what we had before and what we have now.
(03-07-2020, 05:00 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]It was unbalancable from the start. Surprised Werdackel didn't told you about it. Nobody in GC| even wanted to touch it before, even less reason to do it now.

Funny how this is only a GC| opinion

The other 60 people who gave their input like it.
GC| don't have to use it.
It's a bad model, not just from a balance perspective, it doesn't really fit the theme of the faction which would imply slender and aggressive designs. This is just one of those awkward kusari vhfs that can't be properly balanced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6