Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My New Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do u guys like my sig? Its a good atempt but i think it is probaly the best 1 i have ever done :)

[Image: eyessig4qi1.jpg]

Oh i would also like to thank Nightfall for his help. He gave me a few tips. So if eney 1 elce hase some more tips, please dont hesatate to tell me. :)

MrSns
I'll tell you that you need to be more confident of yourself. That's in the first place. Second, you must learn patience, a lot of it.

The sig itself is quite good imo. As for tips and ideas... try Graphic-Design.com and Deviantart.com for start. You'll find more things than any one man can give you.

I'll give you the best tip that was given to me: don't try to copy, try to find your own style, but learn by copying, by trying to reproduce what the masters made, use that to learn the techniques, then let your imagination go.
Well done! Then again, I have no skills in visual arts department. Nevertheless...I think you've done a great job!
nice one m8, a bit big for my taste...

If you are new to gfx start small... makes it easier to fill up the canvas... i started on 310x110... then moved to 350x124 (cant remember why i chose 124... must be a reason).

A good place to learn is ChaosGFX or InfernoFX (though i prefer infernofx as the comunity is much closer). They have lots of tutorials.

Nightfall is right, dont try to copy what people do, try to be unique. Though it is a good way to learn...
That looks good, man.........

yes, maybe a bit big.. and the eyes a bit too white (?).. but great !!!!

At least, important for a good signature is a good idea - and the good idea
was definately there..

(damn I also need a new one.. :laugh: )

Mariella
Yeah it's good.

From what I can tell it's a screenshot of the scene when you rescue president jacobi in SP.. The eyes are the way they are in-game so the colors are proper for a nomad infested humanoid. :D

I really like it and it's a good idea however I could stand to see the person/eyes scaled down in size a bit. Just me tho.
Thx guys thx for all the tips :) i might make a new sig eney way seeing as the Bs| are the order lol

but eney way. thx every 1 :)
Nice sig:D i voted cool:D
' Wrote:Nice sig:D i voted cool:D
Check the date, it's from October - last year! :dry:
Pages: 1 2