Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: USI, From DSE, Re: Delivery contract offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: Delivery contract offer
TO: Universal Shipping Incorporated

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings my friends,

I hope you are all doing well and that business is booming. I must admit it does feel rather strange to contact you regarding a delivery contract for not long ago I was answering to these requests myself on behalf of USI.

That being said, we at DSE could use your services. As you have heard the DOE Industries Space Port is no longer our base of operations due to structural failures which were endangering both the crew and people docking at the base.

For this reason we have constructed a new base, "Chesterfield Station" about 17 clicks away from Norfolk Shipyard, NY system. As we quickly want to expand our storage facilities we need the necessary materials for the upgrade. Our engineers have done the math and the blueprints are checked, re-checked and triple checked and the construction crews are eagerly waiting for the needed materials.

We hereby request your services to deliver the following materials:

- 15k PlasFoam Conduits (buy price 4400/item);
- 40k High-Performance Alloy (buy price 3300/item);
- 20k Industrial Hardware (buy price 400/item);
- 20k Nanomembrane Filters (buy price 600/item).

A bonus of 12.5m SC is given for every full delivery of each commodity before Saturday, March 28th, 18:00 SMT. The maximum bonus will be 25m SC.

While awaiting your acceptance of the delivery contract offer I have instructed the Chesterfield loadmasters to prepare for the arrival of USI personnel. Delivery reports will not be needed as our docking-bay systems have been programmed to check and track any and all deliveries however, a message on the completion of deliveries for the full request per item would be greatly appreciated so I can keep track and ensure all payments are done correctly.

Sincerely,
DSE Representative Gallia & Kusari

Lulatia Bellisario

[Image: c474e0a799a1cf9e238892e97e94e9f2.png]

Chesterfield Station

New York System, Liberty Space

Dear USI,

The contract offer has been rescinded as for operational reasons.

Kind regards,

Lulatia Bellisario

[Image: QUncmNN.gif]

• -- Trenton Uplink
  • -- Name: Veronica Hudson
  • -- Subject: Contract

Well Ma'am...we are sad to know that. Please contact us when DSE need our help. We hope to see more contracts from DSE in future.
Thank you for considering Universal Shipping Incorporated.

Signed,

[Image: NrCWR0U.png]

Manager
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.

Chesterfield Station

New York System, Liberty Space

Dear Ms Hudson,

Thank you for your kind response. Allow me to elaborate on rescinding the offered contract.

We blame the installment of our latest Track-and-Trace (T&T) systems as we had many unknown shipping vessels arrive at our station with just the goods requested as offered by contract to USI. We therefore assumed the shipments derived from your corporation yet when the loadmasters checked the manifests it became certain that these deliveries were not being made by USI.

Now at the time of me cancelling the offered contract we did not yet ascertain the cause of this abnormality yet we believe the newly installed T&T systems have experienced some malfunction as to per the contractual deliveries have not been correctly routed through our systems.

We look forward to employ your offered services in the future as we have solved our T&T problems and have no doubt we are very much ready to have your vessels dock at our station.

Yours truly,/color]

[color=#df6b0c]Lulatia Bellisario