Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Die Streitmächte von Rheinland | Adm. Morgenstern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: N0kkYGY.png?1]

Sehr geehrter Admiral Morgenstern,

I am contacting you on behalf of Daumann Heavy Construction.

These last few days our operations in the Omegas have become increasingly under attack by the Rote Hesse and their communist friends of the SCRA which puts our supply chains under threat. Our security division is stretched thin and I have been asked by our chief security officer if I could facilitate usage of some of the superior tech the Military possess. One that could rival the technology used be these fiends we oppose.

We would kindly ask the SMR to provide us with the license to fly:
  • 5x 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter
  • 5x 19-ARKM-N82 "Mjolnir" Rheinland Super Heavy Fighter
  • 5x 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber

As well as a corresponding amount of the following cannons to equip the ships above:
  • R7-s "Firekiss" Rheinland Plasma Cannon
  • R7-n "Hornviper" Rheinland Tachyon Cannon
  • R4-n "Stealthblade" Rheinland Tachyon Cannon

Apart from the gratitude of Daumann, in return for such license we are willing to contribute 50 million Sirius credits to a designated account by the SMR to offset all administrative costs.

Yours truly,

~ Albert Kelsen
Establishing ICN Uplink . . . . . . . . . . OK
Authenticating Encryption Key . . . . . OK
Accessing Database . . . . . . . . . . . . OK

Author: Seidel, Elisabeth L.

Sehr geehrter Herr Kelsen,

Thank you for your message. The increasing threat from the Red Hessians and their allies from the Coalition hasn't gone unnoticed, which is why Admiral Runa Morgenstern is regularly out on patrol to eradicate the vermin that's plaguing Rheinland and its bordering systems. She has therefore instructed me to reply to your message.

We would, of course, be more than happy to provide you with the means to combat these pests. Due to the current circumstances, we are unable to provide you with any 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighters. However, we'd instead grant you permission for the following ships:
  • 10x 90-ARKM-N60E "Sleipnir" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter
  • 5x 19-ARKM-N82 "Mjolnir" Rheinland Super Heavy Fighter
  • 5x 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber
  • 1x "Oder"-class Gunboat

As well as unlimited access to:
  • R7-s "Firekiss" Rheinland Plasma Cannon
  • R7-n "Hornviper" Rheinland Tachyon Cannon
  • R4-n "Stealthblade" Rheinland Tachyon Cannon
  • RGT-38a "Vierling" Rheinland Gunboat Turret
  • RGC-5a "Brummbär" Rheinland Gunboat Main Cannon

With this technology, we believe that Daumann Heavy Construction will be able to protect its operations and secure Rheinland's economy more efficiently.

We'd also like to use this opportunity to assure you our continued support whenever your employees require assistance. The 50 million Sirius Credits can be wired to [SMR]Adm.Morgenstern.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Elisabeth Leonie Seidel
Fähnrich, Streitmächte von Rheinland

IMPORTANT: The contents of this message are the permanent, irrevocable, sole property of the Streitmächte von Rheinland. Unauthorized possession, copy-making, transference, or any facilitation thereof is illegal under Federal Communications Directive 136, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under the law.
[Image: N0kkYGY.png?1]

Sehr geehrte Frau Seidel,

On behalf of Daumann I would like to thank the Streitmächte for the approval of the licenses and the extra Oder license. We have already began supplying our top pilots with the ships and they will be put to a good use.

I have also forwarded the payment and taken a liberty to add an extra 10 million as a thank you for your protection of our convoy the other day against the Red Hessians. We are glad that we can rely on the cooperation of the SMR and our Security division will be ready to assist you whenever possible.

Safe travels,

~ Albert Kelsen