Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Houses of Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: HmHbKEg.png]

Col. P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Real Heroes of This Story ~
The Houses : [Receiver-ID]
of Sirius ~

The True Nature of the Core : [Subject]

Guten tag,

I wish to inform you all of the true face of the Core, as spoken by their leader within the witness of one of my operatives. Ironically, as we prepared to take on the Nomads in combat, he spouted this line.

[Image: mHWFxPI.png]

I urge every house to rethink any ties you may have to this corrupt organization, and to support the Order against these infested forces of evil. I will promise to each house that pledges their support the defection transfer of four Osiris-class battleships to help us end this threat once and for all.

That is all.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
Warning to the Houses: turn on Core and we'll make sure no one has armour upgrades anymore by cutting off the Iridium supply.
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

Image feed online

[Image: kE0kwXn.png]

COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander, Jeremiah Sawyer
TARGET ID: N/A
SUBJECT: Osirises for sale
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Ladies and gentlemen

Did someone say "free Osirises for sale" ?

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant Commander
Liberty Navy, Primary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: WlWgqG1.gif]

Neural.Net:4443 SSTP/8.1
Connection established
Feed: online

ID: CEO Anthony Latif
Subject: The Core and the Order

Dear Miss Becker,

Right now I am speaking to you, not as the CEO of Latif Industries, but as a citizen of Empire of Liberty, may long lives Emperor White. For years, the Core was one of the most valuable and closest allies of the Empire, helping us to conquest new territories as our most loyal vassal. It is hard to believe what you have shown us. However, I will try to allow myself thinking the material you sent - not a fake. Do you understand what does it mean? The most advanced armada of Sirius all the time was an alien worshipper... Unbelievable.

However, the Core question is not so important as the ongoing civil war between the Order cells. As far as I know, you promised the people of Sirius protection from the Nomad threat but in the meanwhile, you were dragged into a political swamp of internal disputes between the leaders of cells.

[Image: unknown.png]

Latif Industries cannot sell you even a single Osiris Mk2 battleship, even for a full price. Not until you solve your internal despites and start to fight the threat together as one.

Until then, Missis Becker.

Regards,
Antony Latif, CEO
Latif Industries

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Image feed online

TARGET ID: N/A
SUBJECT: N/A

Ladies and gentlemen

Mr. Latif, I recommend you think over your real authority, before the Navy decides to drop Martial Law on your sorry [REDATCED].
Also, it would appear that there is footage of Core's takeover of Freeport 11, but I'm sure this is just a heavily...faked footage
Anyways, you mentioned Osiris MK2 Battleships, so let's just say that "maybe" you've got my attention.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant Commander

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: lcbOOuv.jpg]
Siriuswide Transmission

To : Humans

Subject : We're Screwed

Do NOT turn off your radio.

Keep a close eye on this channel, for information that will be vital for your and our entire specie's survival.

I have obtained the information, within the hour, that the Core leadership, all House governments, Outcasts, Oracles, the LSF, and the LWB are, as I speak, possessed to the highest degree by Nomad mind-altering trickery.

The documents are right here.

Do not trust your government.

Do not go outside.

Do not drink the water.

More on this soon.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: WlWgqG1.gif]

Neural.Net:4443 SSTP/8.1
Connection established
Feed: online

ID: CEO Anthony Latif
Subject: MK2

Dear Mister Sawyer

Arrive to X-10 in Quebec so we talk privately about a prototype to the Navy. I am quite interested to get one Atlantis for further upgrade, just saying.

Regards,
Antony Latif, CEO
Latif Industries

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Image feed online

TARGET ID: CODENAME KARLOTTA, CEO Anthony Latif
SUBJECT: N/A

Ladies and gentlemen

It seems Battlegroup Harmony has arrived as well now, I guess we'll have to invade Bering to ensure that we can obtain those Osirises.

Mr. Latif, when it comes to Atlantises, you'd be surpised how many the Secondary Fleet can obtain. Hell, some even end up missing from Primary Fleets as well, I'm sure no one would really notice if 1 were to go "missing" by any chance.

Respectfully,
Sawyer

Sawyer, Jeremiah
Lieutenant Commander

[Image: 606be5cb40.png]
Wait

Incoming Transmission

Sender: President Donovan J Turemp
Encryption: A Very Big Wall

[Image: illegal.gif]

Pages: 1 2