Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: solved, can be deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been setting up software to cap my FPS for snub combat, my FPS is capped at 150 now in singleplayer but once I log onto the server I notice a longer than usual delay when clicking on my char after which the FPS becomes 50 and doesn't go up at all. The same thing happens without using dxtory. I have also tried the -noframelimit command to no avail. The only thing that helps is opening a VPN program without connecting and clicking on some "firewall" option, in that case my FPS stays 150 when connected to the server. I did some searching and apparently a few people had the same issue in the past. So can I do anything so I wouldn't have to use the VPN every time I want to log?

solved, can be deleted
Here is another thread referencing this issue: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...rate+limit

Edit: I toyed with the VPN some more, I opened the app without connecting to anything and toggled the "firewall" option on and it's back to 150 now. Once I disable it it goes back to 50. Pretty bizarre overall.