Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As said in freelancer ID description :

Cannot use any transports with more than 3,600 cargo, except for the Pirate Train.

Is it outdated ?
Is "DLX" Border Worlds Train allowed ?
(03-30-2020, 07:00 PM)Snowstorm Wrote: [ -> ]As said in freelancer ID description :

Cannot use any transports with more than 3,600 cargo, except for the Pirate Train.

Is it outdated ?
Is "DLX" Border Worlds Train allowed ?

Hello!

ID Lines aren't outdated. Freelancers can't use transports with cargo capacities higher than 3600. (Excluding the pirate train)
Heya.

Nope, the ID is not outdated. I guess this question comes from the DLX having Freelancer explicitly mentioned in its infocard. An overlook while writing the infocard in my opinion, perhaps it will be added in the future, no idea.
Kinda strange . Thanks for the answers
The ID was written long before the DLX was introduced.

The Pirate ship was included to give Freelancers an easy conflict point.

Of course, the concept that pirates have enough unity to create a ship line is a different issue.
They allow the pirate train on the Freelancer ID because it's a ship that's illegal in most houses (because houses like to bully indies, especially Freelancers).
What about the Corsair Train. I think it is classified as a pirate train. Because it has 4450 cargo and it can be docked anywhere with freelancer ID but you get 75% power.
It is the biggest train which has more than 3600 cargo space and can be docked anywhere with Freelancer ID. I tested it on my private server.
Is it illegal to use a Corsair Train with Freelancer ID in this Server?
I was about to buy one and just use it for trade.
(09-16-2020, 09:18 AM)jsden Wrote: [ -> ]What about the Corsair Train. I think it is classified as a pirate train. Because it has 4450 cargo and it can be docked anywhere with freelancer ID but you get 75% power.
Is it illegal to use a Corsair Train with Freelancer ID in this Server?
I was about to buy one and just use it for trade.

No.
Oh, that's good to hear.
Thanks for quick reply.
So I'm using the l'Ane right now with Freelancer ID and Tag (We all need some credits, right?). Freelancer ID states, that I can use it. Still getting a power output penalty of 10% for "incompatible technology".

Other "technology":
-Zapper turrets
-Fortress CM
-Universal Armor Upgrade
-Advanced Deep Scanner

Anything else came with it, when I bought one.

Thanks in advance
AoM
Pages: 1 2