Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Maltese Imperial Coalition "I am of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Cherished friends,

It has comes as a surprise to us to hear your much-respected name is being used in a Unioner propaganda outlet claiming that you two are 'regular trading partners'.

The insult continues as in the very next sentence the Unioners mention their close friendship with the Corsairs before describing their close alliance with The Brotherhood, the governing body and most powerful group in Crete.

(03-31-2020, 12:46 PM)The Syndicate Leagues Wrote: [ -> ]Out in Rheinland, the Corsairs are a friend in need against the Red Hessians who'd readily through us all into the grinder if they thought they could. The Brotherhood consider us allies in the South, but they know that the line ends in Hamburg.

Mr Rodrigo Diaz always ends his message with his conviction that Crete should be destroyed. A nice catchphrase which however rings hollow if what the Unioners assert is indeed true.

Are you really of the opinion that Crete should be destroyed?
- Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 0ec578b53b46df8391866d620a08682c.jpg]

--To: Wolfgang Weisen
--Encryption: High
--Subject: The Unioners.

Buenos tardes, Mr Weisen.

I have to admit, until you brought it up, I was completely oblivious as to the content of that particular transmission - It was rather lengthy and I think I got bored after the first sentence or so.
It comes as a surprise that the Unioners believe us to have some sort of trade agreement. The exact details of this 'trade' agreement that they refer too - I assume it is this, as it's been our only contact with them - was them approaching us about gaining access to the Cardamine trade.

They were promptly told that they could buy it like everyone else from various resellers across the sector. We never recieved a response to that communication and have heard very little from them since.

Whereas we do have interest in gaining a distributor within Rheinland, I can assure you that the Unioners are not going to be on the list of potential candidates.

Furthermore, I can also assure you that Mr Diaz' convictions have not changed and we are all as committed to the destruction of Crete as we have always been.

I hope your questions are sufficiently answered, do not hesitate to contact me should you require anything else.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
CoaliciĆ³n Imperial Maltesa

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Frau Leoz,

Thank you for allaying our fears.

We would like to ask you to share with us the communication in question as well as any scans of Unioner ships departing Malta while filled with cardamine. We will make sure this content will reach the desk of their Cretan allies and create tensions within this alliance.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: iaITbXS.png]

[Image: 0ec578b53b46df8391866d620a08682c.jpg]

--To: Wolfgang Weisen
--Encryption: High
--Subject: The Unioners.

Hola again,

I'm unable to share any of our communication logs with you. If it were to ever get out that we shared private communications between two parties, it might significantly impact our business opportunities. I'm sure you understand.

I fear you may have misunderstood me prior, no deal was ever made with the Unioners and should their ships be found within the vicinity of Malta or our space, they'll be destroyed without hesitation.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
CoaliciĆ³n Imperial Maltesa