Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -> Zoners of Galileo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Freeport 12 - ZOG">
Reg: ""<Tough questions>""

Listen closely.

According to the recent Unioner publication, you've been a staunch ally and great help in bringing them into a region that they don't belong in. Therefore allowing them the opportunity to be a brief and inconsequential nuisance.

While this clearly won't go anywhere, given their preexisting over-extensions, if you truly have aided them in an effort against us, then you have violated the code of neutrality that the Zoners hold sacred.

I don't need to tell you what kind of consequences that will result in. My question is simple, did you or did you not help them? For your sake I hope this is a lie.

""Answer wisely - And quickly""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

FREEPORT 12 LEON DANTE OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Greetings,

I am Leon Dante and am COO of Freeport 12 and oversee all operations from this facility and may I just say that an individual within our employment at the time of the event pointed out in the publication was not acting under our normal protocol.

In fact he was acting without permission from either me or my CEO and I would like to stress that under no circumstances would we have let this operative undergo this action.

I deeply regret anyhting this operative has done and can assure you that this will be taken further and we are in the process of trying to find him as soon as possible but we have not been able to track him down as of yet.

He was employed as our Security Force Commander and was,what we thought a highly loyal employee but as wev'e found out from his old communication logs he was doing more things than we thought.

This individual is known as Darius Marin and at present we know he flies a Zoner Q-ship under the callsign Marauder and we do have some contacts within certain other organisations who are looking for him and hopefully we will catch up with him soon.

Once again can I apologise for this and can assure you that he was acting without our knowledge and we hope this explains the situation for you.

Many thanks.

Leon Dante
Freeport 12
Freeport 12 Extension COO

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"Freeport 12 - ZOG">
Reg: ""<Tough questions>""

Leon.

Fine. But if he really was acting on his own and did this behind your back, then you should have no problem with us killing him if we get our hands on him. But be very clear about the fact that if I find out you're lying, or if this turns into a case of you two pointing fingers at each other.

Then I'm coming after you both.

""Liberty or Death""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]