Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, lemme start out that re-installing is not an option at the moment. Disc isn't at this house and there's no way I can get it.

That being said, here's the problem. I deactivated beta 2 after downloading beta 3. FLMM said there were problems deactivating beta 2, namely that some files had had trouble and whatnot, and that it recommended I restore backups. So I did, and it deactivated beta 2.

I went to activate beta 3, but an error popped up that EXE/freelancer.ini wasn't there. No idea what that means, but I found the file in the beta 3 folder, so I just copy/pasted it over to the main FL folder. I think that might be my problem, and I hope so, cuz it'd mean I just need someone to give me the file. Anyways, it activated fine after that, but now every time I click the FL icon it crashes to desktop, no warning, nothing but a black screen that flashes for a second then returns to desktop.

Halp ma! D:
It's okay mate, I could send you that file over the skype if you want it...;)
Had the same problem.
EDIT: Crash aeh? Hmm, can't help you with that one...:(
No Skype here. Could you host it somewhere and PM? If that doesn't work, I think I'll kinda resign myself to the fact that I'm not gonna play FL today. Or bike to my house? O_o

*shrugs*
You mean, bike from Central Europe all the way to USA to give you FL? Sorry, I don't have that amount of Orange juice in my backpack... and my cd is at band-mate (grr >.<)...
I'll try to host that thingie, Zapp-toe, just hang on.:lol:
No, me bike from this house to the other. Of course, last time I tried that wasn't fun :\ stupid car.
go to your freelancer folder...to exe folder...find file named FLSD.exe...start game by using that
Not seeing it, and if you mean FLSP.exe, that just crashes it too.
Zappy-toe, give me teh address to send you the file...:sleep:
You know what, forget it. I'll just go get the CD. Later.
Okie... *shrug*
Pages: 1 2