Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Distress Signal from the Ring's Broadcast Relay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: YE3FzM4.gif]
[Image: k61Y0RT.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: LhYh8MH.jpg?1]
This relay is for Astrogation use by Daumann Heavy Constructions only. Improper use of the relay may lead to civil action. Activation of the Ring Relay can only be used with authorisation from local officials and DHC corporate.

Addressed to: SOS - General distress.
Urgency: Immediate humanitarian aid required.
Encryption: Unencrypted.

Code:
[03.04.2020 18:42:16] Krone.der.Linde: Captain Meyer, if you are  not presently engaged - we will need access to  a Neural Relay aboard the ring...
[03.04.2020 18:42:29] Krone.der.Linde: To broadcast for assistance. The ring has the most powerful transmitters in the system.
[03.04.2020 18:42:38] {DHC}CSD-Leonie.Meyer: Do so, mein Herr
[03.04.2020 18:44:17] Krone.der.Linde: Do I have your assurance that the Buro of Military Intelligence will not jam my broadcast?
[03.04.2020 18:44:34] BDM|Rkt.Franz.Mueller: what will you say?
[03.04.2020 18:44:53] BDM|Rkt.Franz.Mueller: you are under my defence.
[03.04.2020 18:44:58] UN|SLF-Admiral.Hipper: to the sun
[03.04.2020 18:45:56] BDM|Rkt.Franz.Mueller: I am Waiting for you.
[03.04.2020 18:45:59] Krone.der.Linde: I will call for assistance for Rheinland in our hour of need.
[03.04.2020 18:46:12] Krone.der.Linde: The Ring's relays are the largest transmitters in this system.
[03.04.2020 18:46:37] RS_Mike: Planet New Berlin
[03.04.2020 18:46:39] Krone.der.Linde: Do  I have your permission to broadcast, Sir?
[03.04.2020 18:46:45] BDM|Rkt.Franz.Mueller: yes you have
[03.04.2020 18:46:47] RS_Mike: Anomalies are detected
[03.04.2020 18:46:54] Krone.der.Linde: Good hunting, special agent.
[03.04.2020 18:46:57] Krone.der.Linde: God go with you.

Seven digit activation code Wrote:QX8771-E

Linus punches in the activation code for the ring's FTL relay. The entire ring shudders as the broadcast is transmitted in the clear. The politician is drenched in his own sweat.

[Image: DAK2wuE.gif]

[Image: Y1pU8Yl.png?1]

Who I am and where I am is not important right now!

My God...

To whoever is receiving this with the ship and the will to provide assistance, New Berlin's orbit has been attacked by an alien incursion of vast size. Local defence forces, corporate assets, and paramilitary forces are in disarray, and first responders have been killed. The total of the dead must be in the thousands! Please, we require medical aid.

This message will repeat until power failure!

[Image: f0IV8HD.png]
The Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

[Image: cde2rDK.png]

Kon'nichiwa,

We hope that the Nomad assault could have been deterred successfully. A secretary of mine, traversing New Berlin informed me of a Marinenachrichtendienst Pilot being shot at by another Agent over an Unioner, who apparently assisted against a Nomad assault, just minutes later the broadcast reached her and she relayed it over here to Kusari. Strange times Rheinland lives in.
The containment of this creatures seemingly never works, it makes me wonder about the efficiency of all sides present in the Omicrons trying to do exactly this. Anyway, we received the call for medical aid and we shall answer it.
We cannot spare much, our corporations capacities are always busy with inter-Kusari trade, but I've issued a request that the Tachibana-Maru of our Subsidiary Miyasu-Kōkan will make her way to New Berlin with various shipments of medical equipment and materials within the following hour. This action shall stand as token of good will after the brief conflict between our two nations and a grim reminder of the one enemy we all share.

With cordial regards,
Sanae Miyasu
President of the Miyasu Zaibatsu
[Image: Jrqcx68.png]

The Order shall answer the call. With decisive action against the Core, multiple resources have opened up that we can send immediately to assist in search, rescue, recovery, and rehabilitation for any and all injured. We offer this help with no demands nor expectations of preferential treatment nor a more favorable view to the people, with no expectations other than we are allowed to leave peacefully.

Stay strong. Help is on the way. Ships are preparing to depart before nightfall. A Medical Frigate has been already diverted and is heading at full burn to the crisis area with mobile medical units and medicine.

The Order shall not abandon Rheinland in her time of need.

-Admiral Jeremy Hunter.
OCV Oathkeeper
4th Battlegroup - Last Scion

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
SOS - General Distress.
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
CONSOLE STATUS

STANDBY

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

The Ring, New Berlin
Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
The Ring, New Berlin
Agent Solandros
SCRAMBLED
█ █ █ █ █
SOS - General Distress

Hail my brothers and sisters of Rheinland.

On behalf of Admiral Jeremy Hunter I report that the emergency medical supplies and pharmaceuticals have been delivered,
The Order|SD-Daedalus is a medical frigate and has provided 250 Mobile Medical Units as well as 162 units of Pharmaceuticals
to help with the immediate relief aid.

Furthermore, the Order|CV-Thunderbay, an interdictor class vessel, has arrived as well providing 500 emergency hospital beds,
staffed by 20 doctors.

We are aware that we are considered an unwanted presence in Rheinland, as such we want to ensure you and your government we
will leave voluntarily after the last of the critically injured have been treated or transfered to other qualified services should you so desire.

Agent Solandros,
signing out.

[Image: f0IV8HD.png]
The Miyasu Zaibatsu - 見やす 財閥

Good day, customer.

This is the automated message service of Miyasu Zaibatsu.
We are glad to inform you about successful deliveries to the designated destination:
2090 standard crates containing Med-Stasis Bands, 1015 standard crates full of various Pharmaceuticals (mostly Painkillers and Hemostatic medicine), 15 fully equipped Mobile Medical Units.

With cordial regards,
The Miyasu Zaibatsu
[Image: VOhE1gd.png]

Hello,

USI will help in this time of need. Just hang in there, Medical supplies are on their way to Ring.

Signed,

[Image: signature5c5acce02053d.png]
President
Universal Shipping Inc.
[Image: 96id1fF.png]

[Image: CryerLogo.png]

Incoming Message
To: The Ring
Source: New Berlin Orbit.
Subject: Medical Relief

[Image: stpc_s01_cast_alison_pill_800x1000.jpg]

Cryer Pharmaceuticals has dispatched the Hospital Ship 'Mercy' to the New Berlin system. It recently set up in a position near the ring and has been providing relief where needed.

We shall ensure immediate humanitarian aid shipments are dispatched to the New Berlin system.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: 1kiDt0z.gif]
ID: Cpt. Dillan Hunt
Subject: S.O.S. Humanitarian Aid
Recipient: The Ring, New Berlin
Date: 04/04/826 A.S.

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Greetings

On behalf of the Kingdom of Bretonia, we present our deepest condolencies to the families of the deceased in this hedious attack.
As requested in your S.O.S. we gathered the medical staff and equipment as fast as we could and delivered them directly to Planet New Berlin surface.
Here is a brief summary of the transported humanitarian aid as well as the tasks on wich they will be focusing on, feel free to redirect any personnel as you see fit.

First Aid Staff
100 Mobile Medical Units - Attend the wounded.
20 Research Corps - Research for possible Alien Infections.
380 Scientists - Back up and support for pathology's that may arrise from decaying corpses.

First Aid Suplies
2000 Med-Stasis Bands crates
2000 Pharmaceutical crats

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: New Berlin Emergency Services

Subject: Medical Supplies

Greetings friends,

Baden Baden doesn't have much in the way of trauma equipment, but we do have supplies to deal with burns from the hot springs as well as general antibiotics to aid in recovery for medical tourists seeking cosmetic surgery. I've rerouted 3,000 cases of these supplies personally aboard the Breezewood to New Berlin to supplement your stockpiles. I hope it helps.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: New Berlin Medical

Greetings,
I shall dispatch a medical cruiser to the area with full staffing and supplies for those who will need it. It is our mission and our calling.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises
Pages: 1 2