Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IDF Shipping | From: EFL S.P.A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: xkyOGvV.png]

User ID: Pierre Lacroix
Recipient: IDF Shipping
Subject: Joint-Enterprise

Bonjour, esteemed partenaire.

My name is Pierre Lacroix, I am the President of the Board for EFL S.P.A. I am contacting you to firstly introduce myself and secondly to ask if IDF would be interested in an investment opportunity given its current precarious situation.

I will enclose further details following a reply.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends
.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Sophie Pomeroy /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: JZpnmC3.png]
[Image: kJvDriQ.png]

Monseur Lacroix

Je m'appelle Sophie Pomeroy, Directeur Général of the Ile de France Shipping, pleasure to meet you.

I'm always eager to work with our dearest friends from EFL although I don't exactly know what you mean by the current "situation". Care to explain?

[Image: brkoizw.png]

.....disconnecting /
Incoming Transmission

The situation I am referring to is the bump in the road suffered by the exit of Kingdom from Gallia, but that is currently not what I wished to discuss.

Instead in light, and upon, the completion of the connection between Zurich and Cologne. The route is expected to become a full of shipments between Rheinland and Gallia. However, between Planet Amiens and Planet Stuttgart there remains no central point for commercial shipping or zone for commercial freight. This is where the joint-enterprise comes in.

I would like to propose a the construction of a station, as a joint venture, with the intention that the station be operated by IDF Shipping and EFL for the purpose of being a commercial trading hub between Rheinland and Gallia. Of course there are more details we would need to iron out, but the proposal is said.

I look forward to your reply.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends
.....connecting /

[Image: kJvDriQ.png]

Monseur Lacroix

Kingdoms come and Kingdoms go, as they say. The bump is small, although people like to over exaggerate, I can assure you that we are nothing but fine.

Moving onto an actual topic. The connections between Gallia and Rheinland that are Zurich and Cologne is indeed important one. Once the Gate is operational as well as the lanes, Zurich will truly be in a need of a Shipping Facility. My workers are exceptional at what they do and what they do best is handle shipping. Running a Shipping Facility in Zurich would be yet another chance for IDF to prove why it is the best Shipping company in Gallia.

Monsieur Lacroix, personally I am in favor of this venture, but before I sign anything, I will have to discuss this matter with my Vice Directeur Général and Officiers. If the agreement is met between us, I will inform you.

Last thing Monsieur. If EFL is in a need of additional support regarding transportation of materials required for the construction of Zurich-Cologne Jump Gate and trade lanes, do let me know. I will be able to spare a few transports.

That would be all for now.

.....disconnecting /
Incoming Transmission

I am pleased to hear you are in favor of the station. If you have a particular model of station you would like constructed, we have the resources to commission a draft for the station in anticipation of its expected freight and usage. Or perhaps you may wish to conduct the draft yourselves, and we can offer our own expertise when it is required.

Furthermore, in the wake of internal conflict within Rheinland. I believe utilizing them and their industries to complete the gate, lanes and the station may become much more difficult. As well as much more dangerous to travel through Rheinland, unfortunately. This does mean we may need solely rely on materials from Gallia, and solely on IDF shipping for the logistics.

I will discover what is still required for the completion of the construction of the gate and lanes, and make you aware of anything still required.

In addition to that, we may have some expanded logistical need in Kusari soon, assuming you are willing to take the contract. I will keep you informed on this matter where it is relevant.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends
.....connecting /

[Image: x1e4qxC.png]

Monseur Lacroix

Apologies for the late response. The Board voted on the potential station locating. For now, we're sure that this base will be constructed in the Zurich system. The exact location I would like to discuss with you monsieur, in person. I'd like to suggest a meeting tomorrow afternoon, hopefully your schedule is clear for tomorrow, oui?

Once we determine the perfect location for the base, I will have your engineers design the model, with my input of course. Afterwards, we'll discuss the logistics.

Moving on, we have a grim situation in Rheinland. So far Ile de France Shipping is standing neutral, as I personally don't want to interfere in Rheinland's politics. My company is ready to provide necessary shipments for the finalization of the Jump Gate construction as well as the Trade Lanes. For that, Monsieur Lacroix, I would need the exact number of needed materials, which I'm sure you're able to provide.

Last but not least is Kusari. The House of Kusari is very important to us and any shipment contract available would hold a great interest to us. Keep me informed.

That would be all for now.

.....disconnecting /
Incoming Transmission

My schedule was not clear no, but I value our partnership so now it is. I am happy to meet with you there to discuss the details further.

EFL are watching the situation closely, and we are maintaining observation before we attempt to conduct any further business in Rheinland due to that break out.

The chief engineers of the construction project have informed me that they currently are at capacity on the materials they need, they may need more in future, but for now most of the work involved is not of a shipping nature.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends