Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE) Representative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: DSE) Representative
Subj: A Project

Good day,

I sure hope I do not need to introduce myself but then again not many people have a knack for getting in trouble so why would most know who the Chief of Police is? Anyways. I am Jean Holiday, Liberty Police, Inc. Chief of Police. and I have a potential contract that might interest you.

During the war my Corporation lost San Diego Border Station in California to those Gallic Bastards. A lot of good men and women died that day. It is my wish to honor those who gave their lives to the Republic and rebuild the station. However I wont just be satisfied with patching it up, I want that station to be able to withstand attack and be a beacon in the darkness for California. So are you interested?

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
Liberty Police, Inc.
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Chesterfield Station
SUBJECT: A project
TO: Jean Holiday, Liberty Police, Inc. Chief of Police

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

I do not believe we have met before, but it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jess Doe, I am the CEO of Deep Space Engineering.

It was a sad day to see the San Diego Border Station destroyed. We would be honored to assist you in the rebuilding of this station. We wouldn't dare consider 'just patching it up' to be an option on a project such as this, we agree it must be able to withstand any potential attacks in the future; it would be an insult to those brave men and women to have it any other way.

Let me know what you require initially, and I will organize a team to ensure it is done.

Sincerely,

[Image: 93f84826b408bc59f3eea8a16f3c6c9b.png]

CEO - Deep Space Engineering