Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: who know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you say to me, ****? Let us know that I graduated from Pestele Marino and participated in many secret attacks on Al Qaeda. More than 300 people have been confirmed dead. I received training in gorilla warfare and was the best sniper in the US military. You are just a goal. I will destroy you with such a precise attitude that we have never seen on earth to commemorate my speech. Do you think you can tell me this on the Internet? Think again ****. As we speak, I communicate with my secret detective network in the United States, and your IP address is monitored, so you can better prepare for the storm. A storm destroyed what you called the poor man in life. You are dead ****, dear. They can appear anywhere, at any time, and can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, which is empty. Not only did I receive extensive training in unarmed combat, but I could also use the entire US Marine Corps arsenal and make full use of it to get your poor ass out of my face. Coming from the mainland, small. If you know exactly what will happen to you because of the "smart" attitude, then you may keep it. But you can't do it, pay now, stupid bastard. I was mad at you and drowned. You are dead ****, dear
It takes actual intelligence to make these on purpose.
Did you know that Thunderer have duck heads? Therefore, our French companion is better than you for the second time!
The above post is beyond my lowly mortal level of understanding.
I've been house as four weeks.
My feelings eventually extinguished and I heard a foreign voice calling mine name.
I did it and now I'm going to ask the question to me: who knows?
A story with a host is subtle
There was a time, a young pilot, who intended to escape the horrible versions of these great moral customs that are corrosive. No, it may not be a person who can act against a tropical war without aggression. But unfortunately, because they are the leadership, they may all be dry!
But when I return, I feel lost when the young postal NAME gained enough experience to develop Seoul, because he always knew him without knowing it, because of a small voice that made him "environmentally friendly". Adopting all kinds of "mother's death!
Whatever y'all smoking, can I have some pls?
Pages: 1 2