Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: No multiplayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I have just updated to 48.53 and I am unable to play on any multiplayer servers. I have re-installed the game, re-installed the GLS workaround and I am still unable to play:(
' Wrote:Hello

I have just updated to 48.53 and I am unable to play on any multiplayer servers. I have re-installed the game, re-installed the GLS workaround and I am still unable to play:(
the server is down right now, wait and try later. it might be just that
I think the servers down at the moment, i can't see it on the list and since i turned on 48.53 i haven't needed to use EOA (but now EOA doesn't work anymore for some reason).

If you CAN see the server, then i'm sorry but i don't know what would be wrong.
' Wrote:I think the servers down at the moment, i can't see it on the list and since i turned on 48.53 i haven't needed to use EOA (but now EOA doesn't work anymore for some reason).

If you CAN see the server, then i'm sorry but i don't know what would be wrong.
best if you just add the IP into the shortcut it works best.
and yes the server still down
Thanks for that guys. I will try tomorrow than
Nothing is even coming up on my list of servers at all.
' Wrote:Nothing is even coming up on my list of servers at all.
C:\Program files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe -s82.113.48.5:2302
something like that change the default directory if you didn't install it there , this is how your shortcut suppose to look
this is all mine has
C:\Program files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe
Well then, the answer is to type the "-s82.113.48.5:2302" on to the end. Once the server's back up it should be fine
' Wrote:this is all mine has
C:\Program files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe
make it look like that Edit it...
"C:\Program files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe -s82.113.48.5:2302"
Pages: 1 2