Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fly Gallic Enclave BC without being enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i'm new. I bought a Galic Enclave Battlecruiser but learned afterwars more about Roleplaying and want to be a
unsuspicious Pilot in the Rheinland Area. I wanted to buy the Council ID but i suspect it's non-existend anymore?
How can i Play my imaginary new super Backstory with the Obstinate? (The new super Backstory is because i like this ship, not the gallic so much and dont like wasting 300mill)

And maybe another thing: Is there a way to backward search the mactan network?
ships -> IDs

Thanks for any Help
You cannot use Gallic Enclave battlecruiser with any ID except the Enclave, moreover, you can visit Rheinland as Enclave battlecruiser (or Confederacy 'Ardent'-class which is the same as Enclave but with different engine), however, the rheinland won't be happy to see you around and will turn you into another blue very quick. Therefore, if you want to be around rheinland - think about different factions to play.

Any further questions I can help with?
(04-14-2020, 08:20 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot use Gallic Enclave battlecruiser with any ID except the Enclave, moreover, you can visit Rheinland as Enclave battlecruiser (or Confederacy 'Ardent'-class which is the same as Enclave but with different engine), however, the rheinland won't be happy to see you around and will turn you into another blue very quick. Therefore, if you want to be around rheinland - think about different factions to play.

Any further questions I can help with?

Hello,

no, u've helped me and very fast.
Thank you very much