Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Mods and GM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
More lambs for the Slaughter. Please direct all complaints and problems to , or many of you know him as Slappy, and who has returned to help us out a bit.

Oh, yeah and there's too. That one sneaked in, might as well make it official now.
We demand to increase the quota for Bretonia players in staff.
go away Noobtonia
(04-17-2020, 09:24 PM)Devtonia PR Wrote: [ -> ]We demand to increase the quota for Bretonia players in staff.
Like you don't have enough already?

Congrats to all for the thankless job that they have received.
Now that the apps are done - I assume they are.

Will you post a list of the new devs and what they do too?

Best of luck to the new staff members.
(04-17-2020, 09:35 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Now that the apps are done - I assume they are.

Unseelie is working on this at the moment. I'm not sure if all of the applications / interviews are actually done, but the dev team structure post is going to be kept updated on a rolling basis (I believe).
(04-17-2020, 09:24 PM)Devtonia PR Wrote: [ -> ]We demand to increase the quota for Bretonia players in staff.

I am joining the devteam
(04-17-2020, 09:38 PM)jammi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2020, 09:35 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Now that the apps are done - I assume they are.

Unseelie is working on this at the moment. I'm not sure if all of the applications / interviews are actually done, but the dev team structure post is going to be kept updated on a rolling basis (I believe).

Oh I assumed things were done but I guess this is better so work can start without waiting for all the apps.
Good luck
(04-17-2020, 09:39 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]

I am joining the devteam

no it me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7