Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Intelligence Agency - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: rpGEkzB.png]

Liberty Intelligence Agency

Currently Looking for agents to fill the ranks

Faction Information

Code:
[size=large][font=Orbitron]Your name:[/font] <Name>
[font=Orbitron]Age:[/font] <Age>
[font=Orbitron]Place of Birth:[/font] <Place of birth>
[font=Orbitron]Military experience:[/font] <Any form of previous military service>[/size]

[font=Agency FB][size=large]Background: <Short biography>

Department you wish to be placed: <Domestic Protection Division/Clandestine Operations/Research & Development> [/size][/font]

[font=Agency FB][size=large]OORP Section:

Your Discovery Experience: <Answer here>
Give me an example of role play as an agent: <Answer here>
Ever been banned? - <Answer here>
Timezone: <Answer here>
Discord ID: <Answer here>[/font][/size]
[Image: Yx2j4T2.jpg]
Your name: Dajia De'Lacroix
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles, California
Military experience: None

Background: My background is not as useful as you may think. I was born and raised by my beautiful parents on Los Angeles. My family came into wealth early in my childhood, and of course, this wealth has now also adjusted to my adulthood. I haven't really made a name for myself, other than spending my time investing to secure future profits. I often travel to my apartment on Manhatten so that I can meet new people in New York space. I've been called an "annoying socialite" several times by pilots outside of Manhatten Orbit. Not sure why though, all I ever do is try to start a conversation with everyone, space can be a boring place. Oh well.

I've also had a fascination with what they were called several years ago, these "Morphs". Alien creatures. Someday I will learn more about these things, though I haven't seen any in a long time, shame really.

Department you wish to be placed: Clandestine Services, Command Directorat

OORP Section:

Your Discovery Experience. Started in 2010. Played till 2013. Came back Dec. 2019.
Give me an example of role play as an agent. Joining a group of people known to be hostile or unfriendly to the government of Liberty as an undercover agent to gather as much info as possible, so that there is undoubted evidence of their doings. The goal would be to get in, get info, and get out without being caught!
Ever been banned? Negative
Discord ID: Harus#7767
Dajia De'Lacroix

Your application has been ACCEPTED however you will need to prove trust worthy to join the Command Directorate. You now have access to the encrypted communication network D.I.S.C.O.R.D. Once you are there, we need you to sign the official secrets act.

Set yourself up with a Guardian or an Avenger and set its IFF to LSF, acquire your LSF ID badge and broadcast [LIA]-Your.Name or [LIA]-Codename

Regards
Nicole Brooks
Personal Assistant
Director's Office
Your name: Felix Adler Sunderland
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
Military experience: Commissioned officer in the Liberty Navy, 2nd lieutenant on graduation from West Point. Appointed Captain before transfer to Bretonia. Participation in the Second Tau War (Gallia's invasion of Sirius) by providing military advice and assistance to Bretonian government and military.

Background

I was born on Planet Manhattan, an only son to an engineer for a dad and a novelist for a mother. Most of my childhood was fairly average and uneventful except for a lot of travelling across Liberty, as my dad worked for Deep Space Engineering. However the one thing that defined my childhood was a love of all things army and scientific, which matured into me enrolling in West Point Military Academy at the age of 17 in 807 A.S. With lots of expectations from my family and my own passionate idealism in making a difference, I graduated in 811 and was appointed a Cryptologic Warfare Officer abroad the Gettysburg. My expertise in the field of Command and Control, Computer Network Operations and Cyber Warfare led to my promotion to Commander and appointment as one of the many intelligence analysts under the Libertonian administration.

The beginning of Liberty's war with Rheinland and Gallia's invasion of Sirius necessitated my reappointment as either an Unrestricted Line Officer or as a Military Attaché. I rose to the rank of Captain and sat for the Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) test, which I passed, leading it to my appointment in Bretonia in 819. The environment there gave me a wide variety of experience related to military strategy and intelligence operations, stoking my initial interest in joining the LSF or the LIA. The victory at the battle of New London and cessation of hostilities against Rheinland led to the shifting of resources towards Bretonia, which led to the reassignment of many duties and officers being discharged. I have been granted discharge from active military service allowing me to seek transfer to the Liberty Security Force, since I personally believe my skills are best put to use in an environment that only either LSF or the LIA can provide.

As of right now my transfer request is still pending, being a part of the intelligence community in Liberty, I have opted for potential transfer to either agencies so I can put my skills to use, preferably in an environment that does not limit itself through the addition of too many factors. Like excessive red tape.
]

Department you wish to be placed: Command Directorate, either Clandestine Services or Research and Development. My skills are the most applicable in those two areas.

OORP Section:
Your Discovery Experience: 2012 till 2014, a short break before starting again in 2016. Played a few months before finally quitting and returning a week ago.
Give me an example of role play as an agent. Being an agent allowed me relative freedom in various places, like allowing me to carry out Classified Research for advances in electronic warfare . Or, Task Force Carentan, to counter the looming threat of Gallia, something that evolved into Task Force Tomahawk. However, it is certainly not the last of my experiences here.
Ever been banned? No.
Timezone: GMT +8
Discord ID: Venture#4533
Felix Adler Sunderland

Your application has been ACCEPTED however you will need to prove trust worthy to join the Command Directorate. You now have access to the encrypted communication network D.I.S.C.O.R.D. Once you are there, we need you to sign the official secrets act.

Set yourself up with a Guardian or an Avenger and set its IFF to LSF, acquire your LSF ID badge and broadcast [LIA]-Your.Name or [LIA]-Codename

Regards
Nicole Brooks
Personal Assistant
Director's Office
Your name: Alan Cook
Place of Birth: Manhattan
Military experience: I shot a Zoner once. It was fun.

Background
So there I was, some middle-class Manhattanite, when I realized that my clerical career was going nowhere. I wouldn't get too far in the other armed services, and I've had enough coffee and donuts for a lifetime. So I'm signing on here to do something with my life.

Department you wish to be placed:
Any.

OORP Section:

Your Discovery Experience:
Smuggling, PVE, Some pvp
Give me an example of role play as an agent: So this Alan dude, he's cleverly disguised himself as someone who slips c-c-c-contraband in and out and in and out and in and out, deep deep deep, deep deep deep. This lures the criminals into a false sense of security. And then... busted!
Ever been banned? Twice. Once in 2016 for Finn failing to ban me in-game and only nuking my forum account (which caused me to ban evade a tempban, the details of which I could not read), and again in 2018 over declaring a siege on someone's POB as a FL.
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Discord ID: Exodite#0478
I posted this from my phone, if anything's potatoed, that's why.
Mr Cook

Your application has been REJECTED on the bases that shooting up a Zoner once is not really sufficient military experience

Regards
Nicole Brooks
Personal Assistant
Director's Office
[Image: D4rDC1m.png]

Liberty Intelligence Agency

Application submission

Your name:
Mark "Douglas" Brown
Place of Birth: Planet Pittsburgh
Military experience:
Been a member of the =Liberty Security Force= for 7 years running, with a larger office sustainable within Liberty as Head of the Department of Homeland Security. After some rough challenges, I was entered into the Liberty Police Inc LPI- and made Detective catching criminals and alerting state police on embargo restrictions and bringing them to justice.
During my time as Head of Homeland Security I was tasked to training field agents and debrief them on state lead intelligence services which includes larger commercial endorsement and tracking investigations leading to criminal charges. I also lead counter terrorism intelligence missions outside of New York endorsing state security.

Department you wish to be placed:

Domestic Protection Department

OORP Section:

Your Discovery Experience:
Give me an example of role play as an agent:

"This is Agent Mark Brown, log 101, of the 4/5.

Counter terrorism reports of Liberty Rogues attacking lanes within California on their way from New York to Planet Los Angeles, confirmed pirates awaiting ambush on local commercial setting transports for a quick buck. Quickly called Liberty Police support and had LPI- patrols doubled including through the trade lanes which cancels their ambush methods.
Terrorists of all those whose purpose is oppression, taxation without representation in the free trade of all commodities that are legal, terrorism, the unrepentant, and the evil who crowd free space like a foul stench that must be blown away.
This is Mark Brown commending mission successful - Signing off"

Ever been banned? Nope, not in the 11 years I've been here.
Timezone: London
Discord ID: Bellck#2021

[Image: hmayunQ.png]

[Image: seiOcil.png]
Mr Brown

Your application has been ACCEPTED You are exactly what we are looking for. You now have access to the encrypted communication network D.I.S.C.O.R.D. Once you are there, we need you to sign the official secrets act.

Regards
Nicole Brooks
Personal Assistant
Director's Office
Your name: Ken McCallum
Place of Birth: Planet Manhatten
Military experience:
Killing various Pirates & Terrorists for disruption in liberty

Background

A young hotshot growing up around the planet manhatten, I have now decided its time to take things more serious and real.. I have gone through extensive Rapid Response training and Close Quarter Combat training. I am is very confident in what I have learnt from this and would now like to be given a chance to put his knowledge and training into action, in the heart of Liberty, for Liberty.

Department you wish to be placed: Domestic Protection Department

OORP Section:

Your Discovery Experience: As of Current: 2 Months | Took a break from 2009

Give me an example of role play as an agent: Upon encountering someone breaking the laws of Liberty, I would first call out to them: "Stop that at once! (Name of ship), You are in violation of the law, Failure to comply will result in destruction of thrust capability and seizure of your vessle.

Ever been banned? No.
Timezone: GMT
Discord ID:
N/A
Pages: 1 2 3 4