Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Superior Phantom ships/weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Well, phantoms seem to be a debate in our dev chat, some say they should be more powerful then the rest, becouse they are usually outnumbered.

Sooo the question is how superior should phantom stats be? By how many % over what's balanced for other factions...
I'm going to go with equal, most phantoms are the best pilots on the server.. so they can handle being out numbered.
I dont honestly think they should be superior. Try playing the order sometime, one of us logs on and suddenly half a dozen LSF and LN are in alaska waiting for us, or a fleet of BHG ships decides to barge into minor from delta.

Just because you're outnumbered doesnt mean you deserve more powerful ships.
KNF is usualy outnumbered (ok not usulay... always) how much superior should our guns be?

voted 0%... I dont like superior things, its enought to have one "gun of doom" in game (SNAC).
0%

Otherwise, Nomads/wilde ships would have been boosted a while ago as well. Yet they didn't... Also, a lot of other factions are outnumbered, and yet, they get nothing more than the others

Well...to behonest...

*puts the flame suit on, then another*

Right...you know...in my honest opinion. The phantoms and nomads should have more or less the best guns in the game. Highly advanced species and tech, which need to have more or less well...you know, small in numbers, yet deadly in the battlefield. so. what the hell, i would vote for 200% buff. Let them mount two SNs on a phantom bomber *chuckle* so yeah...

do i see flamethrowers or...

*runs away*
I think you will find that there is quite a few factions that are always outnumbered, I guess they should all be superior?
Zero.
0%.
Zero.
Lots of factions are outnumbered. They're already allowed to do things almost no one else is allowed to do, anyways. Unbalancing them is a great way to start some actually legitimate phantom hate threads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14