Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fallout 4 and the real world now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, im a bit depressed during these days.
Sometimes i feel like Fallout 4 ( that i have been playing for some time) has become reality...
The city seems dead and the people still walking around feel as if they are dangerous zombies.
I hardly go out and the 2 times a week i go to the supermarket feel like a trip to hell, lol.
Crap, dont know why, but just want it to share with you. Thanks in advance for feedback.

The community here is even greater then the game itself, so thumbs up for all of you.
It's all in your head tbh. Nobody got more dangerous just beacuse of the situation, save for the slight chance of getting infected with this virus.
Just stay at home and play Discovery! That's what I do to keep the depression of these strange times away... (sun)
(04-22-2020, 06:26 PM)LuckyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Just stay at home and play Discovery! That's what I do to keep the depression of these strange times away... (sun)
+1
This goes hand in hand with any other major challenge you may have in your life. Break it down into smaller pieces. Building a fence around your yard? Hammer down each post as perfectly as you can. Going grocery shopping during a pandemic? Focus on only one item, one aisle at a time. Put your blinders on and don't look at the problem as a whole. Segment and chop it down into chunks. Imagine it like a video game. We don't look at games like one giant game we need to get through. We focus on each chapter, each mission, each level, and eventually we will reach the end. And then we have a new game to play, complete with unique challenges and obstacles. Such is life. Embrace these challenges as ways of building your self-character and becoming stronger as a person. Think back at the last big challenge you went through. Does it seem so big now? Years from now you may look back at this challenge and think it was nothing compared to what you may face. Embrace the challenge as an opportunity to prove yourself to yourself. Don't look at the list, look at each item. One. At. A. Time.

Username removed

Get off the media outlets, seriously, they have become unrelenting with the doomsday news because they're desperate for clicks, and people generally don't go on Facebook for the sole purpose of reading the news so they keep blasting you with sensationalist articles to get your attention with complete disregard to how this impacts the mental well being of the reader.

Block all news outlets from appearing on your social media and watch your quality of life improve.