Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
old time player of CrossFire been on mac for years so ive been missing playing. am excited to get flying.
anyone know if disco will run on windows ARM?
ive followed all the windows 10 tricks ive found searching still minimizing screen and crashing
Hmm... You can try one of the programs that allow you to "run-whatever-you-want" in borderless window. Unfortunately I forgot the names, but finding one of it won't be difficult for you, for sure. Sometimes that trick helped me to bypass the incompatibility of Windows 10 with some old games.
Everytime i hear someone trying to run x86/amd64 architecture software on ARM systems i get anxiety cause it must be a true pain in the ass to even start whatever program you're gonna try to run, in fact i've joked with some friends of how bad idea that is. I would suggest you try to get some conventional x86_64 computer, anything should be able to run this game nowadays, don't bother trying that.