Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to all !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope to have some fun freelancering with rest of you guys, and I hope to see you all in space !

So far I like the game, I like the new mod, and I like the comunity !

I was actully destroyed on my first atempt do do my first trade mission, but the after short chat with "phantom" I got back from him a cargo expences + a new ship !!!!
He said to me : " I'm a terrorist, but I'm not a jerk "
I was so sad after he killed me, but the feeling that came after that was far more intresting and warmer.
Thank you man ! ( I'm sorry I dont remember your name )

I had a warm welcome, I hope the rest of you get at least similar welcome like me .
well, welcome around ^^
join the Kapitalisii, and we'll exchange laser bolts soon enough!~

Have fun ^^~
Hello and welcome. I'm glad you had such a great first experience. Be sure to read the rules and follow them. Some are a little complicated, reading sanction reports helped me to understand them. Dont be afraid to post any questions.

If you would like to have more direct assistance I have set up a Skype help channel for new members. If you dont have skype I recommend you get it if you want to get involved in the community, it's the standard around here.
Wellcome, friend, i hope, that you will enjoy when playing here!

We have a great numbers and the best RP!

I hope, that the server troubles will not scare you, i'm sure, it will be fixed very soon!

Good luck and have fun [Image: pw_pig_victory.gif]
Welcome to the madness:cool:
Thank you all guy's !
I noticed the server is droping, but I understood the new mod version is still in repairs.. so that is normal process I guess.
I will try to figure out how things work for now, and explore the space then I will decide what gaction is for me.

Thanks for the info, I will join the skype thing
Welcome to the server and forums, man! Ask any help you need! Seems you have potential, cause people don't give out cash to newbies unless they look like they're trying to RP.

Good luck with all you do, and good luck with choosing a faction.

EDIT: Oh well.. since Trev can do it, so can I. Join the Colonial Remnant if you want to learn what it feels to be one of the lucky pilots flying the amazing Nyx VHF, and know that our training is among the best out there.:D
Welcome to Discovery, Mr.black! Should you ever need assistance trading, and see one of our Gateway vessels about, don't hesitate to ask! You'd even be welcome to convoy with us!
' Wrote:I hope to have some fun freelancering with rest of you guys, and I hope to see you all in space !

So far I like the game, I like the new mod, and I like the comunity !

I was actully destroyed on my first atempt do do my first trade mission, but the after short chat with "phantom" I got back from him a cargo expences + a new ship !!!!
He said to me : " I'm a terrorist, but I'm not a jerk "
I was so sad after he killed me, but the feeling that came after that was far more intresting and warmer.
Thank you man ! ( I'm sorry I dont remember your name )

I had a warm welcome, I hope the rest of you get at least similar welcome like me .
Greetings.
You must try the ships that sold in Yanagi they are great:)
and enjoy your stay.
Read the rules..
I much apriciate that !
I have seen the wiki page , and some universal trade routes, I'm currently expolring those. Neverless, the ships and ID's are little confusing, as well as embargos betwen some govrements.
Pages: 1 2 3