Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZNS| Weekly Newsletter 24/4/827 to 1/5/827
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1E2Tgxa.jpg]

Zoner News Service

Hello Listeners, these are the stories of this week!

ZNS notes

If you would like me to journalistically investigate or have a expose then do contact me. There is a third story awaiting approval, expect this newsletter to be updated at some point in the future.

26/4/827 Kempeitai Scout in New York

Whilst talking to some of the local New Yorkers about things, a Kempeitai agent suddenly went up to us and made some rather odd phrases towards us, accusatory in nature. A fight then broke out between the Freelancers and a LPI Officer versus the Kempeitai agent. It was quite the fight, lasted about 10 minutes a recording is below as well as guncam of the scout fighter and a log of the conversations.

Video:

Pictures:
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3

Log:
29/4/827 "Infectee" fight in NY

I was once again in NY where suddenly a "infectee" came into the picture, there was a dual between this infectee and Officer Isla Nazumaki. The Infectee vessel won but, I did manage to take a video and some pictures of the Infectee's unusual weaponry.

Video:

Pictures:
Picture #1
Picture #2

Log:

30 /4/827 Evacuation of Abandoned Valor by Enclave Forces.

I received a alert that there was a abandoned Valor at 4B in Picard System. Upon arriving there I witnessed the tail-end of a Enclave evacuation of the Valor in question. According to them all personnel where evacuated before the ship exploded. There was a brief conversation with the Enclave forces and I managed to take some pictures of the Valor before it's unfortunate demise. This article has been edited in line with Enclave requests.

Pictures:
Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6

Log:

Your Views are Important
Layout:
Code:
[b][color=#3A7D93]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#3A7D93]Comment:[/color][/b]
Message from the Editor

A third story detailing Enclave and a abandoned Valor has been included with permission from Enclave forces.