Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Technology chart weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ladies and gents,

As I see the tech chart available on the site shows just the ships. Any link or thread where I could check the actual tech chart according to ID/weapons?

Thank you
Oh christ, the chart is grossly outdated to begin with. I don't even know why it's still linked.

This is usually pretty up to date and should cover all your questions.
(04-27-2020, 02:31 AM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]Oh christ, the chart is grossly outdated to begin with. I don't even know why it's still linked.

This is usually pretty up to date and should cover all your questions.

Thank you, however as I see there is no option to choose faction weapons, just ships. It might changed but in the past there was an option to use another faction guns with given penalty.
Select a ship on that page and then you can see all the guns listed afterward, with a percent listed to show what it would be on your chosen ship (if the gun is 100% and the ship is 90, it'll list 90, so pick a 100% ship for an unmodified list)
(04-27-2020, 02:39 AM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]Select a ship on that page and then you can see all the guns listed afterward, with a percent listed to show what it would be on your chosen ship (if the gun is 100% and the ship is 90, it'll list 90, so pick a 100% ship for an unmodified list)

that option isnt work atm for some reason.
Ah, shit you're right, sorry about that. Wonder when that broke.
(04-27-2020, 02:42 AM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ***** you're right, sorry about that. Wonder when that broke.

I saw it two weeks ago but didnt say anything because I Figured it was being worked on. Sad
Thank you for the info guys, I appreciate the swift replies.
(04-27-2020, 02:45 AM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 02:42 AM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ***** you're right, sorry about that. Wonder when that broke.

I saw it two weeks ago but didnt say anything because I Figured it was being worked on. Sad

Whoever maintains it, it's not us. So I don't know what's up.
(04-27-2020, 02:58 AM)Thexare Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2020, 02:45 AM)Lord Rhemalak Wrote: [ -> ]

Whoever maintains it, it's not us. So I don't know what's up.

I poked the appropriate person.
Pages: 1 2